Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think our QB is what won us games? Or was it our 100th and something ranked offense? QB is the reason we didn’t finish at least 9-3.

I think he won us the Kentucky and mizzu games

But that wasn’t the point

When posters make ignorant ass statements like JG “sucks the life out of the team” they really forfeit any real reason for anyone to listen to their opinions. This team was “full of Life” and still is for goodness sakes

This is JG's TD/int ratio so far.

View attachment 254380

If he does start again, (among other things) need to see way more TDs and that ratio take a significant jump in yr 4.
Like this.
View attachment 254382

2nd one is Manning at TN.
Obviously JG isn't PM, I just mean the Sr improvement *relatively*
We had JJ, Quez, and Palmer and dude only threw 16 TD passes 😞

JG next year could be very improved
He throws a good deep ball already
If he fixes a few small things that are fixable he could be very serviceable if not pretty damn decent
Let’s not throw in the towel in January
Honestly we should be pretty happy to have a senior QB that apparently loves UT regardless of what happens coming back

This is JG's TD/int ratio so far.

View attachment 254380

If he does start again, (among other things) need to see way more TDs and that ratio take a significant jump in yr 4.
Like this.
View attachment 254382

2nd one is Manning at TN.
Obviously JG isn't PM, I just mean the Sr improvement *relatively*

When looking at QB stats that old I like to remind everyone that the rules were much more defense friendly back then.

Manning in this era would be insane.

When looking at QB stats that old I like to remind everyone that the rules were much more defense friendly back then.

Manning in this era would be insane.

It's crazy to compare the eras and remember that Knoxville and the CFB world in general went apeshit over a guy who threw 20 TDs and 12 INTs returning for his senior year, lol.

It's crazy to compare the eras and remember that Knoxville and the CFB world in general went apeshit over a guy who threw 20 TDs and 12 INTs returning for his senior year, lol.

Yah, but it’s all relative. Game was a lot slower back then too. Much fewer plays per game.

The natty this year had some ungodly Number of plays. It was a good bit over 150

Reactions: tennvols77

Yeah, I wonder what his stats would have looked like had we not had an insane running game to pair with the passing attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back