Maurer? Portal bound?

You think Pruitt is gonna name a starter after the orange and white game?? I got some ocean front property I'd like to sell you here in PA..
a player will have an idea of where they stand. A starter might not be named, but a pecking order will be developed.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
BM made some a couple good runs and one nice deep throw to Callaway be UGA. Other than that he was hurt or played very poorly. The only reason people give him a nod above JG is because of the year difference. That's fair and all but to act like he flashed some kind of greatness is a bit overblown.

No he didn’t. Everyone fell in love after that long TD vs UGA but outside of that play, he looked lost out there and it’s lucky he didnt have twice as many interceptions as he did.

Oh, and he’s very small, and can’t finish a game.

That said, he had confidence and moxie. If he was patient and took a red shirt year, he could be something down the line. But not now. Transferring is a mistake.

This is 100% truth.. Outside of the 1st half vs UGA BM was pretty terrible. There's a reason he was pulled after 1 drive in the bowl game.. He does seems to have some swag about him, I'll give him that.

Reactions: Cormock Mac
I think he was looking up at JG, HB and even Hill to start.
I don't think Hill is a factor either but he was ten times better at UM than BM was last year.
If all is well after his injury I think Hill is too good of an athlete to sit on the bench. Meaning I think they find somewhere for him to play on offense, whether it be WR, SR or HB.

I don't read this as him leaving, he may but based on that tweet I think we are jumping to conclusions.

Maurer plays the same way. A virtual carbon copy. TO machine. 2.5 TD to INT ratio and was lucky it was only that bad. 45% completion. I've seen enough.
Believe what you will. Not saying Maurer is an All-American in the making, but he has the tools to be really good. McBride even left Lamar......because he can’t play

If all is well after his injury I think Hill is too good of an athlete to sit on the bench. Meaning I think they find somewhere for him to play on offense, whether it be WR, SR or HB.

It will be interesting to see if he developed a rapport with Gibbs, Johnson, and some of the younger receivers while on the practice squad.

BM made some a couple good runs and one nice deep throw to Callaway be UGA. Other than that he was hurt or played very poorly. The only reason people give him a nod above JG is because of the year difference. That's fair and all but to act like he flashed some kind of greatness is a bit overblown.
I gave him the nod because A) he had high energy and the team responded to that and B) for better or worse the ball comes out on time.

“Make the best decision for the family.”

Attachments

• B7CE7D45-DA0C-4A89-B667-5FF2E75EB5AF.jpeg
    B7CE7D45-DA0C-4A89-B667-5FF2E75EB5AF.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back