The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Don’t feel good about the rematch with the Chiefs. But Tannehill will definitely get opportunities against the Chiefs. Hopefully we continue to shock the world.

Haven't felt good the last 2 games, so might as well make it 3/3.

For what it's worth, with us being able to contain Lamar Jackson when it mattered, the Titans show that they can own Houston. Deshaun Watson is the exact same threat - just not as dynamic. IF we can force turnovers and stop a few drives when it matters, as we did with Jackson, we win the day.
Watson is a much better passer with legitimate receiving threats. They are not the same player/threat. I agree with everything else.

Not sure how the Titans running game and 24 points will hold up against the KC video game offense.

Our running game is actually the perfect antidote to the KC offense. Ball control. Keep Mahomes on the sideline as much as possible.

Not saying we win next week, but many a championship has been won with that strategy.

82870235_3045755395471128_7960568024522555392_n.jpg

I know how hot that KC offense is but I'd honestly would rather face Andy Reid in a big time game. He is 1-7 against us all time in the regular season, 0-1 in the playoffs, and is a combined 1-5 in conference championships. He is a great offensive mind but he doesn't seem to produce in the big moments. I'm hoping that KC used up all of their luck in coming back Sunday.

Who would’ve thought when the Titans drafted Henry that we the would be one game away from the Super Bowl and Henry would be one of/if not the best RB in the league?

Reactions: Aesius
We haven’t been taken seriously since 2001. Even in 2008 they knew we would lose. The last two games have been about New England and Baltimore losing and not us winning.

Yep... Vrabel is starting to get some credit but the overwhelming story is definitely been Pats and Ravens losing.

At a certain level I get it. I mean coming into the playoffs at 9-7 and having a QB who most of the football world still sees as an also-ran is naturally gonna maintain some doubt. I think it's a misguided take at this point, but on the surface I understand it.

At a certain level I get it. I mean coming into the playoffs at 9-7 and having a QB who most of the football world still sees as an also-ran is naturally gonna maintain some doubt. I think it's a misguided take at this point, but on the surface I understand it.

Henry is setting playoff records and it’s barely being mentioned over “Brady’s end with the Pats” and “Lamar Jackson isn’t overrated”

VN Store

Back