Vols report 7 minor violation

OrangeVolMan

Tennessee reports 7 minor violations to NCAA. Tennessee self-reports 7 low-level violations
AP writes a story about it and ESPN posts it. Are we the only school that is reporting these minor violations? It seems that every so often an article on UT’s minor violations appears on ESPN website. I can only think of one or two other schools having an article posted like this on ESPN. Thoughts.

Tennessee reports 7 minor violations to NCAA. Tennessee self-reports 7 low-level violations
AP writes a story about it and ESPN posts it. Are we the only school that is reporting these minor violations? It seems that every so often an article on UT’s minor violations appears on ESPN website. I can only think of one or two other schools having an article posted like this on ESPN. Thoughts.
Georgia's was a week or so ago. All schools have them.

No doubt the microscope was owned by the NCAA
science-dance-dancing-tap_dancer-ballerina-angels-tmcn3131_low.jpg

Georgia just reported violations. If we aren't getting violations like these, we aren't recruiting hard enough.

Reactions: 24_VOL and jeff1vol
There's an old SEC saying "If you're not cheating,you're not trying":cool::D;)

"The player received education on the rules and was held out of athletic competition until the NCAA reinstated him on Dec. 19."

Ty Chandler?

VN Store

Back