Prince Harry Moving to North America

If they stay away from the inner city of a few big Democratically controlled areas, their odds of survival will improve significantly.
Of the top 10 states with the highest violent crime rate, 9 are red states. Only exception being Nevada and well, Vegas.

“Wants to become independently wealthy “... His net worth is between $25-$45 million . Princess Di’s Trust made him a multimillion at 25 years of age . Her net worth was $5 million when they married . Their idea of “ trying to become “ independently wealthy and mine is completely different . Apparently I have extremely low standards . Lol
Heard Meghan and Hillary are like 🤞 and the Hillary has volunteered to help them get their non-profit off the ground

How much of that comes from the cities in those states? Alabama ranks up there due to over 100 murders a year in Birmingham.

I like it when they use the state stat but don’t break it down by area . I wonder what all those high crime areas would have in common if we broke it down ? 🤔

Reactions: AM64 and Wireless1
They specified North America rather than "America" so I'm guessing they're leaning more towards Canada to move to. Meghan is an accomplished actress so she could easily go back to doing what she loves. Harry having served in the military as well as being a Royal probably has security clearances. He could probably land a government job and do just fine financially.
I bet they don’t move to Mexico

Reactions: AM64
Because it's Central America? :)

It is sorta funny how vague they were. They are going to spend more time in North America...what does that even mean? They're going to be North American nomads? As Rickyvol said, they ain't going to be hanging out in Mexico more than likely. Just say Canada and the US unless they are too stupid to realize Mexico is in North America.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77
Why dont you do some research and report back

We could always take out the murder rates and violent crimes of cities in each state ran by Democrats and see how the landscape changes of each state if you want , maybe we can find some common denominators .

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back