'20 AL ATH Damarcus "Dee" Beckwith (Tennessee signee)

I loved momma Croom when she was around. My comment wasn't a sleight against Jason. It was more of a testament to DB's athleticism.

I didn’t interpret it that way...I just say that to myself when anyone mentions him.

Where has it been said that Beckwith and his brother will be attending the same college? If that’s true, then I like our chances here. Brother is a PWO right?

Imma ignore the tempting JG talk..

I think Beckwith is the recruit I most hope to sign at this point. I really hope to flip Hardy back where he belongs..but DB could be special...a huge weapon.
Tend to agree with this. IMO, this kid then Wideman and then Beckwith.

Beckwith has the talent to be a great player. But if UT is trying to "keep up with the Jones's"... then they need potential playmakers like these two. The Willis kid kind of worries me too. I'm afraid UT will pass and then he'll ball out somewhere else.

I guess it also matters how many spots UT really has left. Four or more?

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
Tend to agree with this. IMO, this kid then Wideman and then Beckwith.

Beckwith has the talent to be a great player. But if UT is trying to "keep up with the Jones's"... then they need potential playmakers like these two. The Willis kid kind of worries me too. I'm afraid UT will pass and then he'll ball out somewhere else.

I guess it also matters how many spots UT really has left. Four or more?

This is the Beckwith thread?

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back