'20 SC WR Jalin Hyatt (UT SIGNEE)

Not seeing the lack of size narrative on this kid. No, he’s not Jauan Jennings built but he’s tightly corded fast muscle...not a lithe skeleton. Few months of Fitz and there’s absolutely no danger in putting him up against SEC athletes. Natural speed and damn good hands! Be great sooner rather than later under Tee.

Last edited:
Not seeing this lack of size narrative on this kid. No, he’s not Jauan Jennings built but he’s tightly corded fast muscle...not a lithe skeleton. Few months of Fitz and there’s absolutely no danger in putting him up against SEC athletes. Natural speed and damn good hands! Be great sooner rather than later under Tee.
He has one hell of a stride when pulling away from errbody.

Another guy who is going to "foot the bill" for UTs speed war on offense. With the offensive line we will have, The QB position, will be fighting for their spots. JG , more time to throw, Brian M. A fast paced offense, Harrison B. You go long, I will get it to you Qb. This will be a great ride!

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Put respek on his name
giphy-94.gif

So if you sort WR rankings by the top 250.

Jimmy Calloway is #30
Jalin Hyatt is #38
Wrs in America...

Not too shabby 👍.

There are 50 Wrs in the top 250 overall players according to Rivals. 1/5 IOW...

So if you sort WR rankings by the top 250.

Jimmy Calloway is #30
Jalin Hyatt is #38
Wrs in America...

Not too shabby 👍.

There are 50 Wrs in the top 250 overall players according to Rivals. 1/5 IOW...
The recruiting services typically rank the skill positions over others, WR especially. I’d bet there aren’t 10 interior OL ranked in the same top 250.

Proves they rank off of flash and not true value.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
Tony B says he was told by the AD to pump brakes. He came to camp too small, only weighing at 140 pounds.

After watching Alabama’s wr’s the last few years and now LSU’s, I can’t wait for all this speed.

Speed, but also highly skilled.
Even with the addition of Velus Jones, the talent of Gibbs and the late season emergence of Keyton- these two freshman are instant impact guys.

They're not big, but they're quick and so explosive.

Even with the addition of Velus Jones, the talent of Gibbs and the late season emergence of Keyton- these two freshman are instant impact guys.

You’re right the position is looking really good at the right time

Reactions: LittleVol
Lol right? He must be doing something right if dudes aren’t able to stop him in High School. Just because you don’t weigh a ton doesn’t mean you aren’t strong etc.

Not tooting my own horn just making a comparison here, but in High School I only weighed 138 lbs as a Senior and 5ft 7, however, I benched 225, power cleaned 250 and squatted 315. I had no trouble absorbing hits or dishing them out in football.

I just wasn’t able to put on mass in high school for some reason. Got in to college and got up to 165 as a Freshman baseball player. Hyatt will easily put on mass especially with their nutrition program. Some kids just develop a little later body wise.

Lol, don’t understand how people don’t understand this. He will easily put on 15 - 20lbs of good weight. (Plus he has elite speed)
I was similar size and strength to you when I was a senior. You could not put on bulk because you simply were burning too much calories. Now if you had consumed 10,000 calories a day it might have been a different story.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL

Every time you saw Keyton make a play it was down the field which is great to see. We need more of that. Im so excited about the Speed we are adding.

The recruiting services typically rank the skill positions over others, WR especially. I’d bet there aren’t 10 interior OL ranked in the same top 250.

Proves they rank off of flash and not true value.
You may be right, though I've also heard it is somewhat based on predictability. Quite a few DL really high. But I think most consider OL the hardest to project overall, so they sort of avoid putting them too high in general.

VN Store

Back