'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

All that is good but leave Crouch where He wants to play at LB and we have Tee hodge and Whitehead coming in At 230lbs. As RB's.
Finally we'll have a couple of big Bruiser running backs running behind a five-star o line. Sets up pretty nice for whoever wins the quarterback job.

Reactions: T Dog
Sorry if dumb question, but is Cade gonna be right guard or tackle. Anyway spring ball coming up the coaches will sort that out.

Can’t lie...this one feels good.
Multiple hardship waiver angles could be played here added together he will be playing next year.

Did I hear correctly that the statute of limitations was close for any lawsuit, and does that mean they have been negotiating a settlement but could not reach one? If that is true it would sure bolster a waiver I would think. Anybody got solid input?

Did I hear correctly that the statute of limitations was close for any lawsuit, and does that mean they have been negotiating a settlement but could not reach one? If that is true it would sure bolster a waiver I would think. Anybody got solid input?

I haven't looked into the Georgia SOL on a premises case (I work in Kentucky), but the lawsuit was filed shortly before the two year mark of the event's occurrence. People acting like the lawsuit being filed was a surprise don't understand civil litigation. He's most certainly been negotiating with the insurance carrier for the university and/or the chair manufacturing company (unless they are self-insured, in which case he's likely been negotiating with the company's risk management department directly) for quite some time. However, in these sort of cases , it's not uncommon for all of the parties to point fingers at each other and deny fault, including arguments that the Plaintiff contributed to the cause of the injury himself. These liability denials culminate in the filing of the lawsuit. Things usually get worked out in a mediation some time thereafter, with a confidentiality provision negotiated for by the defendants related to the agreed upon sum. (source: am insurance defense lawyer)

I haven't looked into the Georgia SOL on a premises case (I work in Kentucky), but the lawsuit was filed shortly before the two year mark of the event's occurrence. People acting like the lawsuit being filed was a surprise don't understand civil litigation. He's most certainly been negotiating with the insurance carrier for the university and/or the chair manufacturing company (unless they are self-insured, in which case he's likely been negotiating with the company's risk management department directly) for quite some time. However, in these sort of cases , it's not uncommon for all of the parties to point fingers at each other and deny fault, including arguments that the Plaintiff contributed to the cause of the injury himself. These liability denials culminate in the filing of the lawsuit. Things usually get worked out in a mediation some time thereafter, with a confidentiality provision negotiated for by the defendants related to the agreed upon sum. (source: am insurance defense lawyer)
Did you reserve your seat in hell by phone?

I kid.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back