'18 GA S Otis Reese

Not missed, just did not develop as anticipated. It happens. One of those players who’s too good just for special teams play but didn’t have a spot in the rotation with LeCounte coming back and Cine making waves early.

Reactions: pharmDvol11
Not missed, just did not develop as anticipated. It happens. One of those players who’s too good just for special teams play but didn’t have a spot in the rotation with LeCounte coming back and Cine making waves early.

But he can run the hell out of fake punts that cost you games and possibly a national title. Kirby Dumb is a Douche.

Love the name. Bring him on. Looks a bit like Raynoch

Otis Reese is worth the take just for the name. He just sounds like a goon and his tape looks good. Surprised we didn't see much playing time from him down in Georgia

If we drop darion Williamson and kyree Miller. Then adding Cade Mays today, jay hardy and maybe dee beckwith do we have room to take this guy how many spots would we have left

If we drop darion Williamson and kyree Miller. Then adding Cade Mays today, jay hardy and maybe dee beckwith do we have room to take this guy how many spots would we have left
Possibly one but they may also save a spot for '21. Also I think Williamson may get a colored shirt. I hope so, anyway.

Reactions: Volmemaybe23
Practically built for Pruitt's system. Add 10-15 lbs. and he could be special here. Not sure about his speed is the only hangup for me. Can he play STAR/VIPER/$ or is he OLB speed?

6’4” humans that can lock up with SEC slot guys would be rare. I doubt he would be transferring if he could do that.

6’4” humans that can lock up with SEC slot guys would be rare. I doubt he would be transferring if he could do that.
If he’s in the doghouse (no pun intended), then it’s not surprising at all. Change of scenery and maybe he turns into the next NFL prospect.

Makes me think of Otis Day.

Shout-Otis-Day-and-The-Knights-Animal-House-1978.gif

Shamberger actually played better the last half of the season IMO. I at one time thought he should have been sent to the bench forever earlier in the season.

Wasn’t a reference to his overall play. JP looked like he wanted to choke him after that late hit. Think it was in the KY game.

VN Store

Back