'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

Don't think Cooper will be starting next year, and that's a good thing for us. We have a LOT of talent on the OL. I think Cooper's best position in C and with Kennedy coming back, Cooper gets a year of S&C and then he's our starting C in 2021. He could definitely see some playing time though. Or I could be completely wrong about it all.
Cooper doesn’t start but Cade will

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
A coach cannot put a player in the portal, otherwise, Saban would have owned that business. Second, he has to be in the portal before he can talk with TN, much less transfer or show up on campus. Price should know this.
Yeah Secking, I’m sure Price is lying here....

Do they have any OLinemen left?
well, they lost Mays, Kindley, Solomon and Wilson off the OLine Ben cleveland lost his eligibility due to academics, so his future is at least uncertain(he can go to the NFL apparently).

Sam Pittman left.

Otis Reese, Robert Beal are in the portal.

two Sr. Walkons have entered the protal as grad transfers.

Fromm and Swift both declared for the draft early. in total, GA is expecting to lose 8 to the draft, plus any other sr's to graduation or completion of eligibility.

while UGA ceratinly isn't hurting for talent across their roster.........to say they aren't taking it ont he chin right now is erroneous.

if we were losing that much production in one off season...........well. it wouldn't be rainbows and unicorns. lol.

well, they lost Mays, Kindley, Solomon and Wilson off the OLine Ben cleveland lost his eligibility due to academics, so his future is at least uncertain(he can go to the NFL apparently).

Sam Pittman left.

Fromm and Swift both declared for the draft early. in total, GA is expecting to lose 8 to the draft, plus any other sr's to graduation or completion of eligibility.

while UGA ceratinly isn't hurting for talent across their roster.........to say they aren't taking it ont he chin right now is erroneous.

if we were losing that much production in one off season...........well. it wouldn't be rainbows and unicorns. lol.

What about the bully kid who has a law suit? Isn't he an O linemen?

The Dawgs are loaded at O-Line headed by Cade Mays and a ton of new talent coming in.
Figure Clay Webb is gone thanks to the federal Bullying lawsuit
Jamaree Salyer has 1 start in 2 years. A rotation guy
Trey Hill still has issues snapping the ball
Warren Ericson no stats
Owen Condon no stats
Tate Ratledge incoming freshman non EE
Chad Lindberg incoming freshman non EE
Austin Blaske incoming freshman non EE

7 guys on the roster to cobbler out an Oline, a new QB, a new untested RB, 1 temperamental WR, new Slot, new TE, new WR. Fortunately you will likely keep Coley.

A coach cannot put a player in the portal, otherwise, Saban would have owned that business. Second, he has to be in the portal before he can talk with TN, much less transfer or show up on campus. Price should know this.

Yeah. We've known it was happening and VQ already done the video but our coaches were unaware till this morning.🙄
But I'm sure Ga went totally by the book.
Idk about you sometimes sk. haha.

Sorry boys. This just is not going to happen. Just like it didn't happen last spring when you had deluded yourselves into thinking Mays was transferring to the vols.
200.gif
Dumb dawg bump

Sam Pittman left.

Exactly. Never mind Swift and Fromm which is tough enough on them, losing 5 OL with eligibility left in one class and one of the best if not the best OL coaches in the game period is a tough row to hoe ! Can't spin that into a positive no matter how hard you try !

I’d say he tries. Close to home? Check ...I’d use the coach leaving as the excuse to transfer

SIAP - heard from a dawg that his dad cut his finger off in a folding chair and may be suing UGA and the chair manufacturer...might be a reason for a hardship waiver...

Edit #1: Swansoned by InstrumentalVol
Edit #2: and a bunch of others!

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see if Kirbz true colors and temper tantrums come out as this all starts to crumble... depending on how he handles this, it may get worse before it gets better --- not starting out good though with Cade...

I just had a doctor's visit and one of the nurses is a big time UGA fan. She's wearing a UGA lanyard, has a big G sign on her computer.

I asked her, "Hey, did you hear about Ca. . .

She rudely interrupted me with, "I don't want to hear it! I don't want to talk about it anymore!"

I informed her that she was going to hear it, she and the rest of her ilk living within the boarders of my state!

"Cade Mays belongs to us. Always did. He just got a little sidetracked is all."

Last edited:

VN Store

Back