'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

First of all screw UGA and their crappy chairs for injuring Kevin. That blows. Also, Cade welcome home. He will be immediately eligible.
Folks may give Cade a hard time, but have to imagine it was awful saying no to Vols. Program corrected itself and home he comes.Let’s freaking go!

Destination is almost certainly TN, I don't think Clemson even has the room for him now even if he wanted to go there. It has to be TN or Bama and ain't no way it's Bama, his Dad was a VOL his brother is a VOL and he was a dawg and VOLS and dawgs both despise Bama.
He’s not transferring for any other reason. Same reason many cast scorn on when first presented as a possibility.

Cade and his dad had a really good relationship with Butch.

Apparently he didn’t like the way the fan base treated Butch when he was on his way out the door hence why he tweeted out “f*** Tennessee”.
And I could never blame him. I didn't like it either tbh. I thought some were being real shizzy too and putting their negative feelings towards 1 single person above 100+ football players, staff, and families. Always support the team imo.

And as I said..I'm happier when everyone around me is happy.

I'm 1 happy go lucky mofo right now!
i like rainbow and unicorn day now. it may continue.
giphy.gif

He has a great chance of being granted immediate eligibility because his dad is suing UGA.
That story about the severed finger is crazy... but yes, the suit against UGA is valid grounds for a waiver. It's amazing how fast this whole thing unfolded, but we should expect to see Cade in the starting lineup against Charlotte on September 5th.

VN Store

Back