'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

i wonder how their feelings on moving Wright inside changes with the addition of Mays? i think folks believe Mays is more natural inside at Guard, like Trey Smith.

plenty of time, whole off season to figure it out. but it's gonna be really hard NOT to like our OL room at this point.

Cooper should red shirt. and yeah, i think he's the next C.....

I totally agree with Mays inside. I thought he was pretty good and moved tackles off the line well. I don't know why anyone seems to think he has slow feet. Maybe not an LT in the NFL, but plenty good for SEC and OU next year (if he gets in.)

Reactions: jakez4ut
I totally agree with Mays inside. I thought he was pretty good and moved tackles off the line well. I don't know why anyone seems to think he has slow feet. Maybe not an LT in the NFL, but plenty good for SEC and OU next year (if he gets in.)
yep. i think we've already seen the past couple years if you're really excellent at being a guard, you can stand out. Mays has that same nastiness Smith has. put him at RG and let him do his thing. i think Wright takes a pretty big step this off season, his first "whole" off season with us.

ImperfectWindingAlbatross-size_restricted.gif

Ever seen kirbys reaction to his actions...quit funny👀😂😂😂
1578514662454.gif

VN Store

Back