Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized we have to play the fighting Healys game 1 next year. I do not like that already and a week before going to Norman.

Gotcha man. If you need help converting the logo to vector just give me a call.
Alright, I may do it. I definitely need help converting those four logos to vector files (and, if it makes sense, to a "true black and white" vector file, which is what the guy in Chattanooga told me).

Reason #65323677 not to listen to anything PFF says,,,

We weren’t great by any means. But we are at least top 50. Treys grade is also downright laughable.
They’ve had Riley Locklear ranked ahead of Trey in several games. Also had Guarantano rated higher than Fromm after last year. Why anybody pays attention to them is beyond me.

Probably says a lot about Kiffin as well.

Kiffin is oddly obsessed with us. He knows he had a great situation and shouldn't have walked away from it and now we're the "what could have been" that he thinks about too much. He probably thought if he hired Tee we'd have to soften towards him. He's the kind of guy who wouldn't understand that pulling Tee away from Tennessee would do the exact opposite and only reignite our hatred for all things Lane.

They’ve had Riley Locklear ranked ahead of Trey in several games. Also had Guarantano rated higher than Fromm after last year. Why anybody pays attention to them is beyond me.
They also measure your distance from the ball when the ball is snapped to determine what role a player is playing on a play. If warrior runs up on the line to blitz they classify him as a DE lol

Locklear? Goodness that dude plays like 2 snaps a game. Problem is you notice him each time.

I’ll miss Tee don’t get me wrong...but it won’t be the end of the world and I recall Atlanta Vol stating that Tee Martin on the recruiting trail has been “the most disappointing “ And over hyped coach thus far pulling in top talent period...personally I miss trooper taylor 👀 I know y’all hate em but still...go get frank Wilson.
Taylor was at least incidental to the death of the program, so it's hard for me to see how anyone can be nostalgic for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back