Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clay Webb should be off of Georgia's team yesterday.
I’d say Suspended Indefinitely pending Legal Investigation. He wouldn’t be allowed back on team until legality’s are cleared. If I’m his coach I at least give him the chance to show that he didn’t do it (in case these are malicious claims).

oh i know, but there's a difference in being a top 5-10 pick and a 2nd + round pick. even with the rookie cap.

plus he'll be able to cash in on his brand now, regardless.

"be surprised if he goes top 10" isn't saying he falls to the 2nd round either.

He'll go in the 1st, but he's likely hoping he's the 3rd QB picked, not the 2nd cause he'll land in a better spot if he's not taken by the Bengals or Dolphins, imo.

rewatching this game (because it’s always fun to roll uscjr) and noticing the 2-5 at the bottom. Had you told me then we’d end up 8-5, I never would’ve believed if.View attachment 252256

I bet this game ends up being the catalyst to the decade of the Vols.
I told you we would be 8-5 before we played that game...very few believed me, except @Glitch

Bump. @Coach Punk or @Geaux_Vols , is this something either of you can do?

@Chuckie I can help you out with logos and probably source engraving the bottles. Call my office at 1-800-889-6368 and ask for Raleigh.

We manufacture menu covers, coasters, wood boards, etc for the restaurant industry and I work with a lot of liquor distributors.

Reactions: Chuckie

He'll go in the 1st, but he's likely hoping he's the 3rd QB picked, not the 2nd cause he'll land in a better spot if he's not taken by the Bengals or Dolphins, imo.
i hear what you're saying, but that makes no sense since he has very little control over it. if i had to guess, i'd say chargers. they mitigate risk cause Rivers is there and they don't have to throw Tua to the wolves.

the dophins though...they're kinda desperate, a name like Tua's gives hope.....

at that point if that's what he's wanting, then he's hoping someone, probably a couple of someone's, really falls in love with Eason or Herbert....

it's not the deepest QB draft. he has to expect he's going in the top 5-10.

Trey Wallace is on The Drive right now saying that the Tee Martin and Ole Miss deal isn't dead yet. He says he knows for a fact that Tee hasn't told Lane no yet. Fasten them cups up tight boys

Reactions: UTSuave’

Saw where NFL draft experts still project him as a top 5 pick.

Trey Wallace is on The Drive right now saying that the Tee Martin and Ole Miss deal isn't dead yet. He says he knows for a fact that Tee hasn't told Lane no yet. Fasten them cups up tight boys

I don't understand if that is true. Unless they are just ready to pay him 50% more. But Kiffin calls the plays, and he is playing with fire as a knucklehead as a head coach. Much more stability at UT.

Reactions: habib1

you said mid to late round? you mean Mid to late 1st round?

I’ll miss Tee don’t get me wrong...but it won’t be the end of the world and I recall Atlanta Vol stating that Tee Martin on the recruiting trail has been “the most disappointing “ And over hyped coach thus far pulling in top talent period...personally I miss trooper taylor 👀 I know y’all hate em but still...go get frank Wilson.

Saw where NFL draft experts still project him as a top 5 pick.

That’s what going to Alabama gets you,going into the draft if you played in the SEC especially Alabama then you have a leg up on the other players and the nfl scouts view you as the most nfl ready.

That’s what going to Alabama gets you,going into the draft if you played in the SEC especially Alabama then you have a leg up on the other players and the nfl scouts view you as the most nfl ready.
except NFL Scouts aren't the ones putting together these mocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back