Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Delanie Walker could have been out there for the Titans yesterday. That guy has put it on the line for that franchise the last 7 or so years. Keep it going Titans!

If Harrison Bailey is good enough and is QB1 in our first game AND Roche transfers here, we win 10 games next year. If Bailey only happens, we win 9. If neither of those two things happens then we are looking at 7-8 wins. JMO
Yeah, I don’t believe we can win more than 7-8 with jg

IDC what anyone says, I really do hope JG just transfers. I believe it will be the best for him and UT to divorce.
I agree... I fear Pruitt will play him because of comfort and experience, and we’ll get the same up and down with mostly down garbage weve seen from him all year.

I agree... I fear Pruitt will play him because of comfort and experience, and we’ll get the same up and down with mostly down garbage weve seen from him all year.

That's definitely the fear. He will look great in camp, restore the staff's confidence in him, then immediately crap the bed once the season starts.

That's definitely the fear. He will look great in camp, restore the staff's confidence in him, then immediately crap the bed once the season starts.
Yep. We play OU week 2. No way JG beats them. We need someone who gives us a chance there and that’s Bailey or Maurer imo. Heck, if JG plays like he did at the beginning of the year we could lose week 1 again

I believe the QB position is going to be wide open come spring. Pruitt knows what he has with JG. Pruitt knows for TN to take that next step they need better play from that position.

I believe the QB position is going to be wide open come spring. Pruitt knows what he has with JG. Pruitt knows for TN to take that next step they need better play from that position.
Problem is that JG is practice Peyton. Hopefully they aren’t fooled by it

If Harrison Bailey is good enough and is QB1 in our first game AND Roche transfers here, we win 10 games next year. If Bailey only happens, we win 9. If neither of those two things happens then we are looking at 7-8 wins. JMO
Do you play the lottery with all that wisdom :):)

That game will be hype AF. We will be an underdog but I bet we come in with a chip on our shoulder and at least keep it relatively close
They lose a lot and will be playing a redshirt freshman QB themselves. Our defense will be good. We should have a chance if, IF, we get good QB play. That doesn’t happen with JG imo

They lose a lot and will be playing a redshirt freshman QB themselves. Our defense will be good. We should have a chance if, IF, we get good QB play. That doesn’t happen with JG imo
I feel bad for JG because he is a VOL, but the look he has on his face between every play screams weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back