'21 GA DE Khristian Zachary

The MVP of the Junior Game was Carrollton defensive end Khristian Zachary. The Class of 2021 prospect wrecked havoc while playing along the Nationals’ defensive front, finishing with a game-high 9 tackles including five solo tackles for loss, one sack and one quarterback hurry.
Georgia Elite Junior Game: Americans 24, Nationals 7 | Score Atlanta

Whats the competition like that he plays against? His film looks very impressive.
His team is in the strongest Class A region from which the 2 two state finalist came. It’s good football, kids like L Whitehead from Class A. This guys team is terrible though and regularly loses by 30+ so he tends to stand out in film... I wouldn’t necessarily say the GA Elite game is the best if the best in the state though....

I think this kid is well underrated. Plays out of a stance, has a quick get-off. Fights thru blocks well and seems to diagnose plays pretty quickly. Kinda reminds me of Roman Harrison.

This guy might announce soon, we are in is Top 6 with Bama, GA, Mizz, Colo and OK. Per Chad Simmons, he talks to the whole staff and Pruitt a lot. Very underrated player, will be a 4star at the end.

Reactions: TennacJed
No idea what our board looks like but since Jan 1 he’s picked up offers from UT, FL, GT, OK, UGA, Bama, Ariz St, PSU, Illini, FSU, and Mizzou
if i had to guess...i'd say it'a CO/MO battle....i'd be a little more than surprised if he went to any of the other places on his list...jmo

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back