Butch jones

Butch has no character, like we don’t already know that. If the man truly loved being a CF HC he’s already had chances to do so. Those with true character don’t do what he’s doing or has done. He got a taste of big money and it changed him. Ole Nicky is just as bad as he is safe harboring him. Yes it’s business, but you reap what you sew.

Don't he and Nick have a past football coaching area connection, mid level schools in Ohio, Mich, can't remember the conference? Yea, I think Nick is helping a fellow from that coaching area.

Your article heading says "OPTIONS" not candidates.
I have not heard Butchie mentioned as a candidate by anyone. I get several north Miss. radio stations, heard Fin bum off and on yesterday afternoon and did not hear anyone he talked to mention nor anyone else mention Butchie as a candidate.

Semantics. There would be no reason to list Botchs name if he wasnt a candidate. He wont get the job because he sucks.

Please Lord get Mississippi State to hire Butch Jones:D
He will recruit well and be competitive for 2-4 years. If he learned any lessons from his stay here and at Alabama, he could do a good job for them. It is a gamble, but not as big of a gamble as MSU took with Morehead.

He will recruit well and be competitive for 2-4 years. If he learned any lessons from his stay here and at Alabama, he could do a good job for them. It is a gamble, but not as big of a gamble as MSU took with Morehead.

Botch isnt getting the job. Even Rutgers wouldnt hire him.

Sexton Sextoning to make sure his boy can milk all he can milk. Snake oil for milk

I don’t think Jones gets another SEC job, this conference is too big for his smoke and mirrors BS. I could see him land in a small conference though

I think Jones has also been outed as a total sack of shat during his time at UT. The constant stream of players and coaches leaving the program should be concerning for any potential future prospects. And now his obvious and intentional move of staying out of any type coaching while collecting severance pay speaks volumes about his drive and work ethic. There are so many red flags that any competent AD should have zero interest

Interestingly, I've even had Bama people tell me that they believe he has hurt his brand irreparably, and that him being in a picture proudly smoking a cigar after Bama beat the team he left at UT went noticed by some people "who matter."

I found that interesting. Coaching is a pretty small fraternity, after all.

Interestingly, I've even had Bama people tell me that they believe he has hurt his brand irreparably, and that him being in a picture proudly smoking a cigar after Bama beat the team he left at UT went noticed by some people "who matter."

I found that interesting. Coaching is a pretty small fraternity, after all.
Butch was smugly smoking that cigar. Not a good look for anyone who wants to be taken seriously as a credible P5 HC candidate. Disgusting display really. He done

Reactions: livefaith
Lol... please quit making up myths, nobody outside of Tennessee fans gives a rat's rear that Butch boy was smoking a cigar.

Cbssports says butch is a good candidate to replace Moorhead
I will say this, Butch Jones's agent (Is it Jimmy Sexton?) is doing an incredibly good job of getting his name linked to vacancies through major media outlets. It doesn't leave Tennessee's administration any room to complain that Jones isn't fulfilling the terms of his buyout.

We all know that Butch will still be detailing Saban's car and fetching lattes in the fall. The buyout payments end on February 28, 2021. That is when Butch will get serious about finding a real job.

If Butch had any talent at all, Saban would have promoted him from analyst to coordinator this past season when his staff was decimated with coaches leaving for other opportunities!
Saban knows he's a joke, but doesn't mind paying him to wash his car and wipe up for him!

Reactions: Rabid Vol
Don't he and Nick have a past football coaching area connection, mid level schools in Ohio, Mich, can't remember the conference? Yea, I think Nick is helping a fellow from that coaching area.
Maybe so but Butch has had plenty of time, and I believe offers, to be coaching some where. UT owns its share of this for hiring him to start with.

that would be freaking hilarious and awesome!!!
I will say this, Butch Jones's agent (Is it Jimmy Sexton?) is doing an incredibly good job of getting his name linked to vacancies through major media outlets. It doesn't leave Tennessee's administration any room to complain that Jones isn't fulfilling the terms of his buyout.

We all know that Butch will still be detailing Saban's car and fetching lattes in the fall. The buyout payments end on February 28, 2021. That is when Butch will get serious about finding a real job.
How much is left owed to him? Seems like they would finish paying the buyout and get him off the books.

If Butch had any talent at all, Saban would have promoted him from analyst to coordinator this past season when his staff was decimated with coaches leaving for other opportunities!
Saban knows he's a joke, but doesn't mind paying him to wash his car and wipe up for him!
Saban uses CBJ as a coach and values him as a staff member. Why should Saban promote him, when he uses him as a coach for nothing. Saban is smart for letting the Vols pay his salary. He is not an errand boy, he is a free experienced coach.
Jones problem is the Title IX issues at UT while he was coach.

If they hire Butch they will learn the painful lesson that things can always be worse.

VN Store

Back