Butch jones

Meh, think the media likes to hype Butch as a candidate for every job. I'd be shocked if they hired him. Hudspeth at Austin Peay, Napier at Lousiana, and the ST coach of the NE Patriots seem like actual candidates.
Wonder why no one will touch Bill Clark at UAB? He said he didn't get a phone call the last 2 seasons.

Meh, think the media likes to hype Butch as a candidate for every job. I'd be shocked if they hired him. Hudspeth at Austin Peay, Napier at Lousiana, and the ST coach of the NE Patriots seem like actual candidates.

I will invade Starkville..........with a bunch of my Peay friends. We know people at Ft. Campbell:eek:;)

Butch's only real shot is to get some midwest program or most likely a program outside of the P5 once his money run with us is up. Put in 5 years there, prove he can coach (which would be hard since he cant) and then maybe he can get a shot again in a P5 program. Doubt it will ever be in the SEC though. Some mid-major who has losing seasons every year would be happy to have him though. His schemes would also have a LOT better chance of working when you dont require the kind of beef on the line that the SEC does. I am also sure he had to have learned something under Saban and got some good contacts.

I think Jones has also been outed as a total sack of shat during his time at UT. The constant stream of players and coaches leaving the program should be concerning for any potential future prospects. And now his obvious and intentional move of staying out of any type coaching while collecting severance pay speaks volumes about his drive and work ethic. There are so many red flags that any competent AD should have zero interest

VN Store

Back