Hoosier coach got his wish!

Well, I don't know if they showed it on tv...during a timeout, the chearleaders and dudes with huge flags came out on the field. One guy waving his flag over the Tn huddle.

Then, we had an injured player on the field, listened to them chant IU the entire time our player was down.

I'm fine if they left feeling empty, good for them!!!!

Well, I don't know if they showed it on tv...during a timeout, the chearleaders and dudes with huge flags came out on the field. One guy waving his flag over the Tn huddle.

Then, we had an injured player on the field, listened to them chant IU the entire time our player was down.

On tv we could hear the cheering while Bituli was down but couldn't tell what it was. It also seemed to get drowned out by some boos from our fans for the poor sportsmanship.

It was Bituli. That pissed me off.

Fans were garbage. They deserved that loss. Screw IU.

TV didn't show their cheerleaders on the field taunting our team nor did I understand what they were chanting during Bituli's injury but I was impressed with their mid-game play but now, after what you've reported ... screw 'em, both their team AND especially their fans. Go VOLS !!!

TV didn't show their cheerleaders on the field taunting our team nor did I understand what they were chanting during Bituli's injury but I was impressed with their mid-game play but now, after what you've reported ... screw 'em, both their team AND especially their fans. Go VOLS !!!
I sat on the IU side (with many in orange), they were more obnoxious than I expected.

Which one of those fine Hoosier players poked him in the eye? It looked like he was in some serious pain.

Additionally did anyone noticed when JJ caught the first down ball the two defenders continued to be overly aggressive after the whistle.
I'm sure they talked about JJ in game planning, try to get a PF on him or tossed out.
Maybe next bowl game red team

I sat on the IU side (with many in orange), they were more obnoxious than I expected.

After putting up with their rude behavior which I'm sure reached a fever pitch mid-way thru the 4th quarter when they thought they were actually going to beat a "hated SEC team" you must have been ecstatic watching them when they crumbled, complained and cried at the end when Tennessee WON. Wish I could have been there. GBO !!!

Yes they had no class when Bituli went down. They should be embarrassed!

Which one of those fine Hoosier players poked him in the eye? It looked like he was in some serious pain.

Additionally did anyone noticed when JJ caught the first down ball the two defenders continued to be overly aggressive after the whistle.
I'm sure they talked about JJ in game planning, try to get a PF on him or tossed out.
Maybe next bowl game red team

There was also the play when the IU player took both fists and forcibly pushed himself up off Josh Palmer after that critical 3rd down pass from Maurer. If I remember correctly we got a personal foul penalty called on us for an almost identical play against Alabama that gave them a 1st down after we had stopped them during a citical part of that game.

Yeah, the chanting when Bituli went down was pure garbage. I'll be honest in saying I was surprised by that, not something you normally see from a team you never play.

I absolutely hated the way we played at times and still feels like we shouldn't have won, but I feel much better traveling home today with a W, than to be on the other side where IU is feeling pretty good for most of the second half that the game was in hand only to crap all over yourself and lose the way they did, but they deserved it for the cheering during the Bituli injury.

that's a well coached team...hats off.
It really is. They were badly outmanned and when Tennessee was playing well to start the game, with energy and confidence, especially on defense, it was a true mismatch.

But as Guarantano continually gave away plays and points, and eventually the ball twice, all the energy and confidence the team started with receded and gave Indiana a chance to get in the game and compete....and being a well-coached team, they took full advantage.

Thank God the leadership on this team was able to overcome their QB and find a way to fight back and take the lead from a team that they would’ve beaten 34-10 or thereabouts with halfway competent quarterback play.

There was also the play when the IU player took both fists and forcibly pushed himself up off Josh Palmer after that critical 3rd down pass from Maurer. If I remember correctly we got a personal foul penalty called on us for an almost identical play against Alabama that gave them a 1st down after we had stopped them during a citical part of that game.
I was thinking about that play as I was reading the posts on here, and I agree in one way with what you said, except it looked to me like he actually punched Palmer as he was on the ground out of bounds after the catch. And I was also wondering if Betuli was intentionally poked in the eye, but they never showed a replay of it so I don't know.

Reactions: memtownvol

VN Store

Back