The Official Tennessee vs. Indiana Tax Slayer Gator Bowl Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

We don’t deserve to win right now. Lining up offsides on what would have been a stop for 4th down. Again. Inexcusable.
Noo....I'd argue we do. Having one bad drive defensively doesnt mean we deserve to lose and/or the inferior team.

We've gotten worse in the layoff. A month ago the defense would've had this QB scared to run after laying a good lick or two on him early. Now we're making him look like a poor man's Lamar Jackson.

Reactions: joevol33
We will never be better than 8-4 under Beldar Pruitt certainly not winning the East

I have to disagree. I think the D is getting better every game and now that we have a quality QB on board the O will drastically improve. I think we win the East before HB graduates.

JG has a knack for keeping the other team in the game. He makes just enough mistakes to have the other team think they can win. It is nauseating and holds a team back from competing for championships.

Reactions: BadgerVol!
This was part of Alabama's plan all along.

UT loses to GA State and other mediocre schools. Making us the laughing stock of football.

UT goes on a winning streak to gain national attention again.

UT gets killed by Indiana on National TV at bowl game.

It's an inside job. Can't believe we hired anyone from Bama.

VN Store

Back