'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The phrase that I haven't seen folks read into that has given me some level of optimism is that he says "I also told you I knew why all the UGA love was coming in." To me that says he knows that he may have made a silent pledge to Georgia, but he is still feeling confident regarding Darnell's recruitment. I am not holding my breath, but I do have some hope that he ends up in orange, primarily because of AV, despite recruits telling coaches what they want to hear.
Dawg.

Sorry...

im ready im ready im ready

giphy.gif

Ding ding. That’s why at the end of the SECG he said “if our WR made a few more plays we’d have won”. Face it Kirby you got a big dose of reality served to you. The assistants and Coach O worked him like a drum and it was over almost immediately after kickoff. He’s peaked and he, in my opinion, will never see it or admit it and will be fired like Richt.
Lol now that's hilarious. He knows damn well LSU outplayed them all over the field. A few more plays? Even if they got another touchdown out of it, still would've lost. Wonder if their AD will allow him to stick around as long as Richt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back