I hate to say it, but...

"We are too cocky". Good thing I don't play the ****ing game then.

Indiana most likely wins this game. We are too cocky and they have more talent and have played a tougher schedule. Hope I'm wrong...
Nobody is too cocky, trust me, the players have a chip on their shoulder and they all remember that they started this season 1-4. If anything, losing to Ga St at the start of the season has given Indiana a false sense of confidence.

Indiana most likely wins this game. We are too cocky and they have more talent and have played a tougher schedule. Hope I'm wrong...

Unless "we" means you actually dress and play in the game................Shutty.
images

More talent and a tougher schedule... I mean both of those statements are so wrong I don’t know if this is serious or not

Reactions: k-town_king
I think it'll be a close, hard-fought game. Too many people dismissing Indiana because the name on the jersey, but they are a better team than people realize. Nevertheless, I feel like we're the better team overall.

That said, not having Jennings for the 1st half is a big blow and we may not have Kennedy either (or even if we do, he might not be 100%). We have to hope that Jennings' replacement (not sure who it will be - Byrd? Tillman?) steps up.

I don’t think so. We, the fans, maybe cocky but what fans think or believe has zero to do with anything. The team maybe rusty but I doubt they’re “over”confident.

I have to admit I've been taking it easy over the holidays and have probably haven't been taking this game quite as seriously as I should. But, I didn't get my Gator Bowl Swag Bag, so, I'll just have to show up and see how it goes.
TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Gift Bag
  • Noise-canceling headphones and bluetooth speaker inside a personalized box
  • Maui Jim Sunglasses with fitting
  • Fossil watch; backpack
  • “History of The Bowls: Celebrating the Good of The Game” book

VN Store

Back