Odds 50/50 Harbaugh To Return In 2020

Here's one from a Michigan blog from four days ago:

Jim Harbaugh. A coach on the hot seat. Jim Harbaugh has been coaching at his alma mater, the University of Michigan, for 5 years, and is 0-5 against Ohio State, as well as proven his struggles against top 10 ranked opponents going 2-11. Granted, the Crimson Tide are only ranked 13th at the moment, but everyone in the world knows this team has the talent and ability on any given day to beat a top 10 ranked team. Harbaugh is also 1-3 in bowl games. All of these unacceptable statistics prove why this game against Alabama is a must-win.

Point being, there are a lot of people around the Michigan program who believe the seat is smokin' hot, especially after yesterday's loss.

Reactions: feathersax
Plus somehow I missed the other thread. Merged and double fail. lol.

Reactions: StoVol
Here's one from a Michigan blog from four days ago:

Point being, there are a lot of people around the Michigan program who believe the seat is smokin' hot, especially after yesterday's loss.

They should be careful. He’s won like 47 games in 5 years. Look at their 5 years before him. Yes they are a blue blood program but they can do much worse than him. They have Hoke and RichRod in fresh memory

While Bama adjusted yesterday, Michigan completely abandoned the run in the second half. After gashing Bama thru two quarters, Michigan only had 17 yards rushing after that. That was a coaching decision on Harbaugh's part, and one that I defy anyone to explain.

If Harbaugh is not the most overrated coach in the country, he's certainly the most overpaid.

I know a guy who is a Michigan fan, but grew up in Tennessee. How does that happen? He has told me that Michigan will not fire him because their fan base is not unrealistic like Tennessee’s to think they can be national championship team. I said “What? Michigan has fired coaches for not beating OSU enough.”

I think he is out of touch with their fan base living in Tennessee, but maybe he’s right that they won’t ever fire him.

I know a guy who is a Michigan fan, but grew up in Tennessee. How does that happen? He has told me that Michigan will not fire him because their fan base is not unrealistic like Tennessee’s to think they can be national championship team. I said “What? Michigan has fired coaches for not beating OSU enough.”

I think he is out of touch with their fan base living in Tennessee, but maybe he’s right that they won’t ever fire him.
He is their Peyton or Tee. If your golden child doesnt work out, who do you go to?

It may just be me but I feel like there arent a lot of great coaches out there right now as HCs.

Jim Harbaugh will probably save Michigan the problem of firing him when he accepts the next NFL head coaching job that's offered to him. I could see Jim Harbaugh being hired as Falcons head football coach in January 2021.

Not many NFL teams will pay him what he makes at UM. He’s straight robbing that university for the product he’s putting on the field. I don’t know how many more losses to Ohio St he can weather before they fire him.

Jim McKhakipants would be a helluva splash hire for Dallas, but I dont know how well Harbaugh and Jones would get along. Feels like a personality clash :D

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back