How to watch our bowl game

Proud Army Wife

This is probably in the wrong thread, but I know y'all got my back.
Does anyone know how I can watch this mfkin bowl game?
I don't have cable, just wireless.
Paid for an ESPN subscription just to find out it doesn't include the bowl games, joy.
I could take my 3 kids to my local Buffalo Wild Wings, but (if you have kids) you understand how hard it is to get them to sit for 3 hrs.
I know there are some YouTube channels, however, the feed stops right before half-time for every single one.
Obviously, I've tried and put a lot if thought into this with no avail.
Help my loyal orange comrades, show me the way...

Sportsurge dot net.

Don't forget to put your internet rubber on first (ad block).

Most sites work best on a mobile device, but it doesn't sound like that will be a problem.

Edit

Steal your parents Xfinity login. That's what I do to watch ESPN, lol

Sportsurge dot net.

Don't forget to put your internet rubber on first (ad block).

Most sites work best on a mobile device, but it doesn't sound like that will be a problem.

Edit

Steal your parents Xfinity login. That's what I do to watch ESPN, lol
I use that one too, i watch them on my PS4 to watch Redzone every Sunday or UFC.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
This is probably in the wrong thread, but I know y'all got my back.
Does anyone know how I can watch this mfkin bowl game?
I don't have cable, just wireless.
Paid for an ESPN subscription just to find out it doesn't include the bowl games, joy.
I could take my 3 kids to my local Buffalo Wild Wings, but (if you have kids) you understand how hard it is to get them to sit for 3 hrs.
I know there are some YouTube channels, however, the feed stops right before half-time for every single one.
Obviously, I've tried and put a lot if thought into this with no avail.
Help my loyal orange comrades, show me the way...

Lock the kids in a closet for 3 hours or drug them. Either way works.

J/k.........maybe

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Get any streaming service like Youtube TV, you can sign up and get access immediately. They are all relatively cheap and can cancel at anytime.....or like previous poster just do the free trial and cancel. It is very easy, I have Playstation Vue TV and would recommend it but it is being discontinued at the end of this month and not sure if they are signing up any new accounts. Good luck, but believe this is an easy solution with streaming services. Go Vols.

Get a free 7 day free trial on YouTube TV and watch it!
This is how YouTubeTV got me. No regrets. I’m sure there are some other differences, but the only difference I’ve noticed from cable is now I can record my favorite teams and shows

Reactions: Toujours Pret
This is how YouTubeTV got me. No regrets. I’m sure there are some other differences, but the only difference I’ve noticed from cable is now I can record my favorite teams and shows
How do you sign up for the YouTube tv? I already have the regular app on my phone, but dont know how to get the upgrade.

How do you sign up for the YouTube tv? I already have the regular app on my phone, but dont know how to get the upgrade.
It’s a separate app. Try downloading the YouTubeTV app or going to tv.youtube.com

Seems like I did it all from my phone but honestly don’t remember

You can set it up through your phone or anything really... took like 15 min if that.

I turn on my TV at the designated time. If that technology is not in your grasp, find a friend who does have it. Bring food drink or party favors. More fun to do it that way, unless the friend paces the floor and rants about every busted play, like chicken little proclaiming, "the sky is falling." If that might be an issue, there is always a buffalo wild wings or hooters near you. Assuming P.A.W. might like the first one better, but you never know. Point is, you have options.
Edit: Oh her phone is set? Nevermind.

If you have internet, they have web browsers.

Oh, that much I am aware of, B.E.N. If I had one, I have had opportunity to compete with several Packers players I follow on twitter that have been open to random fans playing different game against them. I think Greg Jennings, T. J. Lang, and Donald Driver were 3 of them. Missed out. But I've never had a playstation or XBox.

My first video game, after pong, was the old Mattel Intellivision. Showing my age yet? Last one I had was by Nintendo, but by the time Al Gore took the initiative to invent the internet? I was only buying video games for my niece and nephew. I had decided to do my gaming with my personal computer. Command and Conquer series, Commandos behind enemy lines and beyond the call of duty, plus the yearly EA sports products. Those game systems make buying new TVs an every three year event. With that, I had pretty much lost interest in those things.

So, long story short (too late), I think you can understand why I am ignorant of the Game System advances. When I am in the electronics dept at Wal-Mart, my back is usually to it, browsing classic TV DVDs. I see the cabinets, and I notice they have a large selection, but I don't think I have ever really turned around and looked at them.

VN Store

Back