Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
For you Rose Parade fans, the Kingsport TN Dobyns Bennet High School band will be on TV in the parade in about another 20 minutes.

I just saw them and about 5 other floats. I’m absolutely floored that there wasn’t any social justice spewed in that amount of time. By now I thought I would have seen the first transgender high school marching band.

Reactions: LoudOrange
Did it once as a single man. Pretty cool when you have absolutely zero responsibilities. But we got moved like cattle between fenced pods. I paid a kid standing outside the fence to run and buy me a pizza slice. He thankfully came back with pizza, didn’t give me change 😆 but that’s okay, he deserved it.

NYPD openly hoping someone would start a fight that night, because he wanted to beat someone with his baton. I was wearing my Volunteer sweatshirt because Vols and he looked at me and said “How ‘boutchoo, Ya won a Volunteah?” I wanted to punch someone for the way the said Volunteer, but I didn’t want to get bludgeoned that night.
Sounds like the Rudy era NYPD.

"It's Giuliani time!"

Who hurt you devo? You can tell us
Only heard stories. Never been to NYC, unless you count having to sleep in the airport overnight...sick...after a 12 hour flight. All lights on, music blaring, in a closed terminal...while about 100 people are just trying to sleep. Bad memories of that airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back