Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only been to NYC twice. So 1 time too many.

No offense to our New Yorkers, personal preference on number of people. Really enjoyed upstate NY, just despise crowds.

Did it once as a single man. Pretty cool when you have absolutely zero responsibilities. But we got moved like cattle between fenced pods. I paid a kid standing outside the fence to run and buy me a pizza slice. He thankfully came back with pizza, didn’t give me change 😆 but that’s okay, he deserved it.

NYPD openly hoping someone would start a fight that night, because he wanted to beat someone with his baton. I was wearing my Volunteer sweatshirt because Vols and he looked at me and said “How ‘boutchoo, Ya won a Volunteah?” I wanted to punch someone for the way the said Volunteer, but I didn’t want to get bludgeoned that night.

sounds like a personal issue...

fwiw, i feel great. slept in till 7. good kids vanilla/blueberry waffles, fresh fruit, eggs. etc.

lego time!

I had to come into work today because costs have to be rolled for the new year and this is the only day available to do it. Sooooo, you take your vanilla/blueberry waffles, fresh fruit, eggs. etc......

Just kidding. Enjoy every minute with you kids that you can! Happy New Year!

for anyone that hasnt educated themselves on Indiana... I know I havent
rockytopinsider podcast with a IU writer

I had to come into work today because costs have to be rolled for the new year and this is the only day available to do it. Sooooo, you take your vanilla/blueberry waffles, fresh fruit, eggs. etc......

Just kidding. Enjoy every minute with you kids that you can! Happy New Year!
Thx man. I hate to hear people work on holidays! Don't work too hard, and, hope you can spend time with your family too.

Reactions: VOLSONLY and StoVol
Prob not many on here that share my love of Manhattan. Odd bc I also don’t like huge crowds. But the energy there is real.

Yep, same. I get a charge the moment I walk out onto the streets in those steep concrete canyons with all the noise and activity. I think it would be cool to live there for a little while. Probably no more than a couple years though -- I imagine it would only be so long before the bloom was off that particular rose.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back