Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upstate is decently ok. Kinda crazy walking to gym through an underground tunnel, or going to buy beer. 'Ma'am where is the Natural Light?'

'Natural whaa?'

'Natural Light!'

'We have Rainier or Gennessee, or Gennessee Light'.

🤦🏼‍♂

Nothing beats going to a kegger, and asking to have the game put on. Which, they do. It's hockey.

Edit: this was 20 years ago, they may now offer Natural Light.

Will second this. Central, Western, and Northern New York are great parts of the state. Upstate NY has a very distinct culture compared to NYC. If I didn't know any better, when I'm driving through the rural parts of NY, they remind me of many of the beautiful small country towns in TN.

NYC, LI, and Albany are very difficult places for me to spend time in for a variety of reasons.

Reactions: hooter vol
Only been to NYC twice. So 1 time too many.

No offense to our New Yorkers, personal preference on number of people. Really enjoyed upstate NY, just despise crowds.

Prob not many on here that share my love of Manhattan. Odd bc I also don’t like huge crowds. But the energy there is real.

Prob not many on here that share my love of Manhattan. Odd bc I also don’t like huge crowds. But the energy there is real.

Oh yeah, I'm sure. And when I was younger, I used to really like visiting places like that, temporarily. Just passed over time.

Haha, when I met my eventual wife, she thought I was crazy buying a house so far from any city (city girl). Now, she hates going to a store during a "busy time" in our tiny little town. More reclusive than me😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back