'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a TE of this caliber would be nice. And I think I have read about 90% of this roller coaster thread. With that being said, the more I see on this kid the more it does NOT bother me if we do not get him. I don’t like the attention he is seeking from all of this. I feel like he could potentially be a locker room cancer. Pruitt does not like “me” guys and he has worked real hard to eliminate that in the locker room. DW without a doubt could be a difference maker. But guys like this who like the attention could divide the locker room. That’s just my opinion.

Reactions: De La Cloobs
Please forgive me, but I’ve been away a few days. Can someone tell me how we are feeling? I know he was at Baileys game the other day, and seen Baileys tweet..
Tbh we don’t really know. Both sides seem confident. Imo we signed him but I’m not gonna lie there is reason to doubt.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Georgia I assume

Yup. I wish all these high profile players would stop going to that school. At some point they need to realize Kirby is a 1-game better Mark Richt, he’s not to going to win a natty there.

He’s going to have a solid season and botch 1 or 2 he shouldn’t, then do it all again the next year.

Adding for clarification to “10-2” post. Counting on being in the 16th percentile

Attachments

• E5968313-53AB-4F7A-AA3E-BE30D9E649AE.jpeg
    E5968313-53AB-4F7A-AA3E-BE30D9E649AE.jpeg
    353 KB · Views: 306
Having a TE of this caliber would be nice. And I think I have read about 90% of this roller coaster thread. With that being said, the more I see on this kid the more it does NOT bother me if we do not get him. I don’t like the attention he is seeking from all of this. I feel like he could potentially be a locker room cancer. Pruitt does not like “me” guys and he has worked real hard to eliminate that in the locker room. DW without a doubt could be a difference maker. But guys like this who like the attention could divide the locker room. That’s just my opinion.
Tbh he hasn’t created much attention from it besides saying when he’s gonna sign because honestly I don’t even think he knew. Plus he probably wants some spotlight and the UA game provides that. He’s a five star and he wants the attention a five star should get.

Seeing the utter dismantling of Georgia this year by South Carolina and and then the drubbing by LSU I don’t see Kirby taking the dawgs all the way. If he can’t do it next year, he won’t do it.
There is no reason that a UGA team, with arguably the greatest talent pool in the nation, has not won a natty in so long.
Recruits will eventually recognize this. Kirby has been grossly out coached and outmaneuvered throughout his time at Georgia.

Seeing the utter dismantling of Georgia this year by South Carolina and and then the drubbing by LSU I don’t see Kirby taking the dawgs all the way. If he can’t do it next year, he won’t do it.
There is no reason that a UGA team, with arguably the greatest talent pool in the nation, has not won a natty in so long.
Recruits will eventually recognize this. Kirby has been grossly out coached and outmaneuvered throughout his time at Georgia.
All he needs is two great coordinators.You dont have to be a genius head coach these days. Just hire 2 great cordinators and stay out of the way. It's worked at Clemson and Lsu pretty well.

Last edited:
I do not have an direct or indirect knowledge about Washington. I'll just add one thing. If I were playing the game he's playing... I would put out subtle hints that certain people could try to use to guess in several different directions.

There's next to a zero chance that the truth isn't leaked. The only way to counter that and keep the mystery going is to put out some disinformation.

I do not have an direct or indirect knowledge about Washington. I'll just add one thing. If I were playing the game he's playing... I would put out subtle hints that certain people could try to use to guess in several different directions.

There's next to a zero chance that the truth isn't leaked. The only way to counter that and keep the mystery going is to put out some disinformation.
I’ll say this Pruitt and staff have kept a tight lip on recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back