The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Anyone here going to any of the NASCAR Championship Week stuff in Downtown Nashville next week? Figure I will go Tuesday before going to the Preds game.

Anyone here going to any of the NASCAR Championship Week stuff in Downtown Nashville next week? Figure I will go Tuesday before going to the Preds game.
I didn't even know it was happening or I would have.

I didn't even know it was happening or I would have.

They have show cars of all 16 drivers that made the playoffs down at Riverfront by the trains station. Several of them have hero cards (I think that's what they're called) available to take. Several tracks had booths where you could get ticket information, enter to win tickets (get put on mailing lists), and random free stuff (can koozies, stickers, pens, key chains, etc).

Harvick's Busch Beer car was at Riverfront and his Hunts Brothers was in front of the Arena.

There's also a bandstage at Riverfront park and another by the Ryman.

I must have went at a time when there weren't any drivers signing autographs because I didn't see anyone around signing stuff.

Tonight they're doing burnouts on Broadway. Free to stand on Broadway. Got to have tickets to the Awards banquet to get a spot between 1st and 2nd where they're doing doughnuts.

If she goes to roush her career is over before it started.

Going to be fun seeing her in equipment that isn’t the best every time she comes to the track.

Reactions: YankeeVol

VN Store

Back