The Official #19 Tennessee vs. #13 Memphis Game Thread

Can't wait for this one. Purchased tickets in lower level at a premium price. TBA should be rocking this afternoon. Hopefully it will have an impact on a young Memphis team. Hopefully we'll be able to keep our turnovers down today. Should be well rested after a 10'day layoff.

1978-79 was Devoe's first year. That is the only TN team to win the SECT since it was revived in 1979. BUT... it was a 10 team league and TN had a double bye. #3-10 played 2 rounds to get the field down to 4.

This is the team that beat Kentucky 3x in a season.
Dang Thunder. I remember most of this, but not the seeding. Can I borrow your memory for a few days?

Reactions: ArdentVol
So if I’m reading this right, the only other time these two teams met both ranked in the top 25, it was #1 vs #2?

thanks YV for working your ass off for us...BIG THUMBS UP!...

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE TIGGERS!

Just 4 hours to go.

I can't believe that ESPN is screwing us yet again by scheduling a football game 3 hours before tip off. Who else is betting it goes to OT and TN UM gets bumped to ESPN News? Think they'd do that if it was Duke v UNC? I'm already mad dammit.

Just 4 hours to go.

I can't believe that ESPN is screwing us yet again by scheduling a football game 3 hours before tip off. Who else is betting it goes to OT and TN UM gets bumped to ESPN News? Think they'd do that if it was Duke v UNC? I'm already mad dammit.

NO OT. Navy will have this one salted away by the start of the fourth .

VN Store

Back