Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all have me jonesing for some good tea now.

I’m ignorant. The stuff at the grocery store... is that a waste? Are there craft tea stores? Do you have a dealer you meet behind Bojangles lol? When you say “Indian tea” is that a type of leaf or actually sourced from India?

Feed me knowledge.
Lipton, Louisiann, if you you want to ry something exotic you could go for the Nestle.

So, question. Those players that FL signed last year but didn't make it in the class. FL doesn't get to add those spots to this class do they? I assume that because the signed that they don't.

Reactions: Devo182 and StoVol
So, question. Those players that FL signed last year but didn't make it in the class. FL doesn't get to add those spots to this class do they? I assume that because the signed that they don't.

That's my understanding but if Mrs Mullen is "greeting" the compliance office, who knows..

That's my understanding but if Mrs Mullen is "greeting" the compliance office, who knows..
Just curious why everyone keeps thinking that FL is gonna flip our players. They have 22 commits and 2 transfers in this class. I'm pretty sure they'll have a couple of decommits or some GITs but they seem to have bigger needs other than another DB or WR, imo.

Y’all have me jonesing for some good tea now.

I’m ignorant. The stuff at the grocery store... is that a waste? Are there craft tea stores? Do you have a dealer you meet behind Bojangles lol? When you say “Indian tea” is that a type of leaf or actually sourced from India?

Feed me knowledge.
@Pane di mais had a nice write up. TLDR version, order a quality black tea from Tao of Tea or Vaham on Amazon which is affordable but good quality. Those little tea shops get comically expensive. If you dig it, go deeper. Steepster is a great website but those cats are super particular lol

And yes, I’ve worked with Chinese students from Yunnan province that have all the tea. Still prefer an Indian tea

What the heck is Arkansas going to do? I look at their recruiting class and about have a panic attack. glad I'm not an Arkansas fan. Pretty bad shape when a Tennessee fan Is glad he's not you.

Not sure Pittman cares. He was going to retire in 1-/ more years so he probably sees this as a retirement check when they eventually pay his buyout

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back