Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you know anything about basketball just watch them. Zero offense. Pass it around the three point line. Bigs just back in and post around the block as the ball moves. **** clock gets low and it one on one time or jack a three. I've seen highschool teams run a much more complex offense.

It's not just this game it's every game. Sure they're beating this Co St team and they do well when they're extremely more talented than their opponent. Wait till they play against better competition. Stanford coming up and UCONN. It will be an embarrassment.

I'm not giving up on Kelly but they don't look any different than last year. Someone mentioned it will take a while to get them where she wants them. I hope that's the case.
Reported

I see Butchna riding in on that white stallion. 🤣

giphy.gif

If any of you know anything about basketball just watch them. Zero offense. Pass it around the three point line. Bigs just back in and post around the block as the ball moves. **** clock gets low and it one on one time or jack a three. I've seen highschool teams run a much more complex offense.

It's not just this game it's every game. Sure they're beating this Co St team and they do well when they're extremely more talented than their opponent. Wait till they play against better competition. Stanford coming up and UCONN. It will be an embarrassment.

I'm not giving up on Kelly but they don't look any different than last year. Someone mentioned it will take a while to get them where she wants them. I hope that's the case.
They did beat Notre Dame pretty handedly.

Dont disagree. I just think Kelly is trying to set up an offense, unlike Holly. They lack maturity.

Dont disagree. I just think Kelly is trying to set up an offense, unlike Holly. They lack maturity.

You could be right. Hopefully they'll get better as the season progresses. Contrary to what Butchna posted, you can be critical without wanting to fahr someone. Maybe he'll catch on one day.

You could be right. Hopefully they'll get better as the season progresses. Contrary to what Butchna posted, you can be critical without wanting to fahr someone. Maybe he'll catch on one day.
Maybe you’ll retire your fishing pole? All things possible. 😏

Reactions: barrylee
His salesman hokum is financial nonense, that's all. From a finance MBA, I spot that BS. Usually from "financial advisors" which I fully expect it from. I would expect better from a guy selling $20 books to people merely trying to get out of debt. Dude went bankrupt in real estate...great example. What's worse...he's making millions selling prosperity narratives. Never really did it himself, just selling the how-to scheme when he's never really done it. Any salesman could.

"Hey, I never worked a real job and made it rich...but I've made millions selling to you people how to be rich...and now I'm rich...and oh yeah, Jesus something something...thank you for your money!".

I'm glad it works for some people...but it's stuff you could real online for free and better stuff. He does not teach optimal financial principles. He sells expensive exhibition packages for sub-optimal, basic financial education. Or cheap annual online classes for $130/year...to people that already can't afford anything. Almost any city has non-profits that teach it for free, and better. Sad imo.
I have an MBA in Finance as well. And you, as I do, should realize Ramsey is not selling a “financial” solution to people’s personal financial problems.

It’s all behavior based. And yea, he IS a great example. He went bust selling real estate, changed his ways and got out of debt, and never went back again. He did that. Exactly that.

That’s what he’s selling, a way out of debt. It’s not a get rich scheme. At least not at its core.

And it’s nothing new, nothing revolutionary. It’s basic common sense for the most part.

I cringe when I hear him talk about expected rates of return and asset diversification. But he’s not selling securities, and doesn’t pretend to be.

So yes, mathematically his order of operations is not optimized. It’s not supposed to be.

His system is about people getting control of their paychecks, generating momentum, and changing behaviors.

And it works. It’s worked for millions.

Got the letter today stating it is due by December 9 or I face more penalties.
Got a letter early fall saying we owed tens of thousands, plus a a grand in penalties. Our first year being married, we just paid out of one of our individual accounts. But apparently if you make the online payment under the "secondary" spouse's info, it doesn't recognize payment for the jointly filed return. So they were sitting there for 6 months not saying a word and kindly racking up late penalties for us. Called them as soon as getting the letter, spent an hour on hold...girl finally picks up...and she mumbles something and hangs up. (Insert 4 more hours of my life wasted story here) ultimately someone talks to me and says how common that is and she'd have to manually apply the payment and take away the fees. Changes would be applied and seen in our online account...in 4 to 5 weeks.

IRS!

Reactions: volatil
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back