'20 KY DT Octavious Oxendine (Kentucky commit)

I know coaches and have several in my phone contacts.
It doesn’t mean they discuss recruits with me.

In fact, it’s just not he opposite. Because I have those relationships I don’t post stuff I talk with them about. It’s a small world and that’s a good way to end that relationship.

In fact, it’s just not he opposite. Because I have those relationships I don’t post stuff I talk with them about. It’s a small world and that’s a good way to end that relationship.
Yeah, well, he enjoys our joy. There are those, that may or may not know coaches that know things, that do not even enjoy the joy he brings us.

tenor.gif

Yeah, well, he enjoys our joy. There are those, that may or may not know coaches that know things, that do not even enjoy the joy he brings us.

True. And honestly, I've never seen AV say anything to ruin a kid's moment or anything. Just shares some non public stuff that that keeps us engaged in certain situations. Or prevents a swift kick on things like Gilbert. I'm glad he softened the blow early.

True. And honestly, I've never seen AV say anything to ruin a kid's moment or anything. Just shares some non public stuff that that keeps us engaged in certain situations. Or prevents a swift kick on things like Gilbert. I'm glad he softened the blow early.
I don't get what they don't get..... He does not do it for fame and fortune. He loves the Vols and wants to share with the others that love them!

I don't get what they don't get..... He does not do it for fame and fortune. He loves the Vols and wants to share with the others that love them!

I don't get it either. Does as much as possible, to help what we all are fans of, then helps so many individual fans for no reason.

You would almost have to be anti TN/UT fans for that to bother you..right??

Well, they do say ignorance is bliss.
So you think we would be blissful if we were ignorant of who AV is, what he does, and the info he brings....as compared to the joy we have because we are not ignorant of those things?????

VN Store

Back