'20 KY DT Octavious Oxendine (Kentucky commit)

Can’t drink all day unless you start in the morning..
giphy.gif

chances are good.. depends on spots remaining.. he's been rumored to be all over our board but we shall see when the dust settles..
if he's really a take, and it sounds like he is, he's probably coming here. if there's any hint of being slow played, he's definitely a take at KY and could wind up there.

Why y’all sniff his jock?

I used to say "just scroll by then" because each person can choose to decide if someone has connections.

But honestly, once someone takes people and introduces them to the coaches, saying that person doesn't have connections, is no longer skepticism, it's just plain ignorance.

I agree, but Stoops is a negative recruiting SoB, plus he is doing well for a Kensucky coach. You can't get mad at a kid for picking his home school.

But..he better go ahead and prepare for getting beat every November while he is there..IF..he picks them. If Stoops couldn't beat JP with the problems he has had to fix here..with UKs best teams in decades...it definitely ain't happening going forward..🤷‍♂️
Stoops is pretty much on par with Rich Brooks IMO except for the 10 win season stoops had last year. That will most likely never happen again though.

I used to say "just scroll by then" because each person can choose to decide if someone has connections.

But honestly, once someone takes people and introduces them to the coaches, saying that person doesn't have connections, is no longer skepticism, it's just plain ignorance.
I know coaches and have several in my phone contacts.
It doesn’t mean they discuss recruits with me.

In fact, it’s just not he opposite. Because I have those relationships I don’t post stuff I talk with them about. It’s a small world and that’s a good way to end that relationship.

Reactions: McMannis
Agreed if he truly is a take but gotta love perry and jenkins (LA). ATP we can't go wrong jake. Primed up for next Wednesday pimp!
my BVS is under control these days....and i'm glad for it.

but i don't know that i've gotten to that point just yet....lol.

Reactions: MoB_MoVols
I know coaches and have several in my phone contacts.
It doesn’t mean they discuss recruits with me.

In fact, it’s just not he opposite. Because I have those relationships I don’t post stuff I talk with them about. It’s a small world and that’s a good way to end that relationship.

VN Store

Back