'20 GA ATH Jimmy Calloway (UT SIGNEE)

On top of that he has a "VERIFIED " run 10.8 in the 100 meter.
Learn to do distance to speed translation if you want that number for 40 yard dash.
dude, he's just talkin hypotheticals with a choice of another jimmy, he hasn't murdered anyone.... YET

Reactions: InVOLuntary
dude, he's just talkin hypotheticals with a choice of another jimmy, he hasn't murdered anyone.... YET

He can have his choice of Jimmy. That's fine!

But he keeps referring to him as "4.7" WR lol
And there's literally evidence of the contrary in this thread if just looks.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
On top of that he has a "VERIFIED " run 10.8 in the 100 meter.
Learn to do distance to speed translation if you want that number for 40 yard dash.
I believe you missed the tone of my post. If he is 4.7 not a take but with the info that he may be 4.5 or better then I’m for it.

Reactions: LittleVol
He can have his choice of Jimmy. That's fine!

But he keeps referring to him as "4.7" WR lol
And there's literally evidence of the contrary in this thread if just looks.
we know this but if you walk thru life letting little sh*t like this get you riled up you're gonna be miserable.... you cant fix everyone and everything...
some men
you just cant reach

I don’t like this anymore than you men...
quote1.jpg

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Takes advantage of bad angles. He's a weaver not a cutter...(that's not necessarily a criticism). Fast, more physical than I thought and he's got more length than I thought. Nb4twss....
Seems to have great to possibly elite balance to as seen on the runs up the sidelines walking the tight rope and not letting the would be tackler push him out of bounds and would guys would try to chop him out of bounds

Redundant. You already told me this in a prior post. Wash your face , shake the cobwebs out and drink some coffee will ya?

No.
Coffee dehydrates you. It can result in cramping.
Slows your roll- You know run time?
Like the difference between 4.7 and 4.42??

VN Store

Back