'20 AL DE Jimari Butler (Nebraska commit)

Wonder why 247 still has him as a commit. VQ still has Art Green as a commit.

He hasn’t come out with a public decommit tweet. But in an interview very recently he said he was no longer commited and didn’t want to discuss why, and he deleted his commitment tweet.

I think TN put him on the map with our offer. He made a slick comment a few days after committing about wishing he had a redo....combine that with these recent trips to Nebraska and Ole Miss....
Just messin with you man. He ain't committed no mo.

He hasn’t come out with a public decommit tweet. But in an interview very recently he said he was no longer commited and didn’t want to discuss why, and he deleted his commitment tweet.

There's a few more of those pass rushers we're after that probably wont take as much time to develop. The FSU decommit Joseph comes to mind...I think we land at least 3 OLBs in this much needed area..

There's a few more of those pass rushers we're after that probably wont take as much time to develop. The FSU decommit Joseph comes to mind...I think we land at least 3 OLBs in this much needed area..
you mean decommit right? didn't see anything about him getting back on the FSU ship

No. He's an Edge LB like Taylor.

His measurables are fine for his position.

Must have Joseph or someone else in the fold.

Yeah when saying DE in 3-4 alignment they’re speaking specifically about OLB. But that doesn’t change the narrative of him being 215. To be effective and a true OLB he would need a yr in S/C program to add at least 20-30 lbs

Reactions: pimo1
Yeah when saying DE in 3-4 alignment they’re speaking specifically about OLB. But that doesn’t change the narrative of him being 215. To be effective and a true OLB he would need a yr in S/C program to add at least 20-30 lbs
Fine for a HS recruit.

This kid is and always will be a contingency plan for a pass rusher for us. Hope he does well wherever he plays but he’s a project.

This kid is and always will be a contingency plan for a pass rusher for us. Hope he does well wherever he plays but he’s a project.
I still hope he’s part of the class. We need two pass rushers this class IMO. Butler’s upside is insane and I trust our coaches to tap into it and develop him

VN Store

Back