'20 GA ATH Jimmy Calloway (UT SIGNEE)

AP has said this kid values relationships and would be what helps us. These auburn and FL offers are too little too late. I didn’t realize this kid didn’t make his Ky unofficial the previous week. I wonder if he made his official this past wknd. Makes me feel better it hasn’t been two straight weekend visits

Florida is saying Calloway is pushing his signing date to Feb. Wiltfong also put in his two cents.

This kid is electric with the ball in his hands. Also is close to Chief Borders. I expect Florida to have a shot here.

- Wiltfong

AP has said this kid values relationships and would be what helps us. These auburn and FL offers are too little too late. I didn’t realize this kid didn’t make his Ky unofficial the previous week. I wonder if he made his official this past wknd. Makes me feel better it hasn’t been two straight weekend visits
So sound pretty confident on the last podcast that Calloway would be a vol.

Holiday is the better Jimmy anyway.

Not so sure about that.

Holiday is nice. Real nice.

Calloway has a long catch radius even though he's only 5'11". He's tenacious in his run blocking. And he's fast. 4.42. Tough too.

I'd like Holiday as well but if there was ONE spot left for WR between He and Calloway. I'm taking Calloway.

VN Store

Back