Bowl is not over yet

That’s your opinion. I think Nashville is incredibly boring and overrated. That’s why I left. What’re the kids gonna do? Walk down broadway and listen to ****** country music? Maybe go to the country music hall of fame? I’m sure that’ll get them pumped!
Ride a stupid trolly with bridesmaids before tripping over a homeless guy!

By national reputation (street cred), Louisville carries more as a football program than Indiana

Who is a better team this year? Do you seriously think many in the fanbase want to dedicate weeks of buildup on a team Kentucky just ran a train over.

Not good for Nashville since many fans can travel to that bowl, watch it, and travel back home in the same day.

This.

Also, I guarantee you Nashville tourism doesn't even feel the MCB. It's like a pebble in the road. Any Preds game or Titans game will draw 3x the fans of the MCB. Well not the Preds because the arena size but you get my point.

Who is a better team this year? Do you seriously think many in the fanbase want to dedicate weeks of buildup on a team Kentucky just ran a train over.

I assume you're not thrilled with either match-up. I wouldn't be either. I'm just telling you how it sounds to a regular fan.

Tennessee-Nebraska would generate more buzz and Nebraska didn't qualify for a bowl.

Reactions: rockytop36
I hope you all get what you want.

I understand that traditionally the Gator Bowl has a name that people know. But, the Music City is a better bowl.

If fans would rather have fun in Jacksonville than Nashville, cool.

But, technically, at this point in time, the Music City is better.

You're just trying to keep a swarm of Vol fans from invading Florida. Nice try.

If y'all are happy, I'm happy for you.

Just remember....you wanted something "Gator".

That’s your opinion. I think Nashville is incredibly boring and overrated. That’s why I left. What’re the kids gonna do? Walk down broadway and listen to ****** country music? Maybe go to the country music hall of fame? I’m sure that’ll get them pumped!
Dude, you must have been there in 1980. One of the hottest destinations in the country.

I was right about one thing.

Who's the idiot that had Tennessee in the Liberty. As predicted by me and others (who aren't pros), the Liberty didn't even get an SEC team

This.

Also, I guarantee you Nashville tourism doesn't even feel the MCB. It's like a pebble in the road. Any Preds game or Titans game will draw 3x the fans of the MCB. Well not the Preds because the arena size but you get my point.

So how many titans fans get rooms and eat out multiple times, maybe spend an extra day to go shopping? Same for a press game?

Not a big deal but not buying the tourism folks would back you up.

VN Store

Back