Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The UGA message boards are pretty good on some of the threads today. They’re afraid a lot of the players like Swift will sit out the Sugar Bowl and they’ll lose to Baylor. Pittman may take Arkansas HC job, Blaylock has a torn ACL and Pickens may be ineligible next year. Also worried that Fromm will come back now.
If Swift doesn't play they will probably lose. Pickens will be their entire offense

The UGA message boards are pretty good on some of the threads today. They’re afraid a lot of the players like Swift will sit out the Sugar Bowl and they’ll lose to Baylor. Pittman may take Arkansas HC job, Blaylock has a torn ACL and Pickens may be ineligible next year. Also worried that Fromm will come back now.
AV said a while back that Pickens didn’t do skewl.

They actually get slightly more because MCB pays much more than taxslayer. They split most but UT will get a larger piece by going to Nashville. And spend less on travel expenses.
The Vols will take home a whopping $200k in additional payout money before splitting the rest with the league.

WooooooooHooooooooop!!!!!!! We’re rich B!tch!!!!

Pickens? Grades?

Reactions: Pane di mais
Some of you kill me-- acting like we should be happy and grateful we "got" a bowl. The Vols EARNED a bowl. We finished 7-5, 5-3 in conference. That's 6th in the SEC. Making a bowl isn't charity. This team deserved the best bowl available for a 7-5 SEC team.
This team tied the best SEC record since Fulmer. I feel like that needs to be repeated too often.

That is purely selfish. Thank God Tennessee has fans that care about the team.
You can take this self righteous BS and shove it up your A$$.

I’ve been supporting Tennessee Football with donations, ticket purchases, and attendance for 35 years.

I’m plenty fan enough and care greatly about this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back