Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The money gets spread around the sec so doesn’t matter which pays more.
Essentially that's true but I think some teams get paid a higher percentage based on their bowl, perhaps New Years and playoff teams. Tried to read up on it but couldn't find a clear answer w/o patience

Is the only reason we wanted the gator bowl was warmer weather? Because it looks like the MCB checks a bunch more boxes.

Yeah who doesn’t want to stroll downtown and get shammered before and after the game..... because Nashville is the place to do it..... good times.

The UGA message boards are pretty good on some of the threads today. They’re afraid a lot of the players like Swift will sit out the Sugar Bowl and they’ll lose to Baylor. Pittman may take Arkansas HC job, Blaylock has a torn ACL and Pickens may be ineligible next year. Also worried that Fromm will come back now.

Louisville and UK screwed it up for us. Avoiding the rematch is what got us to MCB.
(Music City Bowl)
Mississippi State vs Louisville

(Belk Bowl)
Kentucky vs Virginia Tech

(Gator Bowl)
Tennessee vs Indiana

How did avoiding the rematch get us to the MCB? SEC straight-up just didn't want us in a Florida bowl.

The UGA message boards are pretty good on some of the threads today. They’re afraid a lot of the players like Swift will sit out the Sugar Bowl and they’ll lose to Baylor. Pittman may take Arkansas HC job, Blaylock has a torn ACL and Pickens may be ineligible next year. Also worried that Fromm will come back now.
Why would Pickens be ineligible nxt yr?

Screw Nashville in the cold. I’m not going.

Hope the attendance is crap.
I'm resentful about the way it was decided. But we need to shift gears here.

We want these guys to go out in style to a packed house! I really love this gritty bunch that never gave up.

I might even make the trip. And it's no short distance for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back