SEC Championship Game

10-4 wonder if Bama and Georgia will mail it in.

Bama fans will likely own up whatever happens.

Uga fans, on the other hand will claim “vindication” if they win, but will claim their team didn’t care if they lose. Trash program. Trash fans.

No excuses. None. Kirby and UGA don’t belong near the big stage whatsoever. Horrible SECE representative.

Last edited:
So now Bama to the sugar bowl and Georgia to the citrus. That puts Florida in the Outback and us to the Gator I guess??

UGA still is likely going to the Sugar as the highest-ranked non-playoff SEC team (there’s not any rule about the SEC Championship Game loser having to be in the Citrus Bowl).

UF would be in the the Orange Bowl over Alabama (the committee has them ranked much higher).

The Citrus would get to choose between 9-3 Auburn and 10-2 Alabama (presumably, it would still be Alabama).

Auburn then gets pushed into the Outback/Gator/Music City/Texas/Liberty/Belk Bowl “pool” - along with 7-5 Tennessee, 7-5 Kentucky, 7-5 Texas A&M, and 6-6 Mississippi State - and the SEC offices decide which of those teams gets placed in each of those bowls in that “pool.”

Reactions: TJVol95
(Fixed that post for you ;))

Whoever’s in the Orange Bowl would likely be playing UVA. UF could mail it in and probably still beat the ACC’s second “best” team this year.
We've been projected to play UVA in the Orange Bowl the the last week or so, them or Memphis in the Cotton Bowl...Neither one of those games remotely interest me as a fan, but of course I'll watch and be cheering my butt off.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
No excuses. None. Kirby and UGA don’t belong near the big stage whatsoever. Horrible SECE representative. UGA sucks!
Here's an excuse....due to lack of competition in the East division, Dawgs breeze through the regular season unchallenged yet again, only to fall to the more battle tested West representative. If you want the East to be better repped, then start fielding better teams UF, UT, UK, UM and USCe. It's kinda tough to play up to the elite talent we see in the West every year when the competition you play in the East week in and week out is on par with an ACC scout team.

Here's an excuse....due to lack of competition in the East division, Dawgs breeze through the regular season unchallenged yet again, only to fall to the more battle tested West representative. If you want the East to be better repped, then start fielding better teams UF, UT, UK, UM and USCe. It's kinda tough to play up to the elite talent we see in the West every year when the competition you play in the East week in and week out is on par with an ACC scout team.
You sure you want a better USCe? I thought they gave you a decent challenge.

But you lost South Carolina...They're in the East.

You sure you want a better USCe? I thought they gave you a decent challenge.
Well, when you don't even have a rival in your division anymore because you havent been beaten in tha last 1000 days, yeah, you get a little complacent. Maybe the SEC should invite GA State to join the league.

Clemson says hey.

Reactions: joevol33
Well, when you don't even have a rival in your division anymore because you havent been beaten in tha last 1000 days, yeah, you get a little complacent. Maybe the SEC should invite GA State to join the league.

We comin’, bet on that.

Well, not sure the Cookie Monster deserved all this but he did earn it, imo. LSU was about to go over the cliff with Les in 2016, the personnel was borderline a disaster. What gets overlooked is the turn around in the offensive line has been truly amazing, basically LSU has 2+ complete lines that can play, and you can't tell when they swap out, in 2016-2017... they were a disaster group.

Another note, not sure why these teams keep throwing at Stingley - that guy is a once ever 10-20 year type CB.

I thought the Cookie Monster was the right guy (for the situation) in 2016 considering everything, still feel that way today.
(2 more to go though)

Clemson says hey.
Exactly. Clemson runs through a weak conference that everyone complains about, then dominated the playofffs. "Georgia playing in a weak sec east and not ready for a west opponent" is just his lame excuse". I didn't see him say that when uga beat auburn. That's what has made me despise uga over the years, they never just get beat, it's always someone else's fault. They brag about that recruiting, and now wasn't ready for lsu because of a weak sec east schedule?😂😂. Can not simply admit lsu is the better team.

Exactly. Clemson runs through a weak conference that everyone complains about, then dominated the playofffs. "Georgia playing in a weak sec east and not ready for a west opponent" is just his lame excuse". I didn't see him say that when uga beat auburn. That's what has made me despise uga over the years, they never just get beat, it's always someone else's fault. They brag about that recruiting, and now wasn't ready for lsu because of a weak sec east schedule?😂😂. Can not simply admit lsu is the better team.

Championship teams win games. Talented teams make excuses.

Rotflmao. A new uga excuse to add to the "we were not focused", and the refs excuse. Now it's the fault of the other teams in the east.

Nope. Uga got its @$$ kicked up and down the field. That's what happened, period.

Trash program.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back