Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I disagree. I'm not looking for a pissing match, but I said a couple of days ago I thought Utah was overrated. Tonight is proving my opinion valid. You're the one who made out like no one could have seen this coming, but some of us did. Then you challenge our football knowledge saying we must not watch the game. Except I have watched games and I've seen something different than you. Competition matters, and their numbers are not as impressive when you look at who it is they've played. And I don't care how many players they have go to the NFL. That doesn't make them a better team than how they play.
If this game is played ten times this might happen one or two other times. Utah tried way too hard early on and has had some breaks go against them in special teams. You’re giving yourself way too much credit lol

Great topic of conversation. My first game was in Neyland in 1974 against Tulsa. Tennessee won 17-10. Stanley Morgan scored the winning TD on a punt return.

IIRC, my first game was in Neyland in 1972 against Hawaii. A big deal was made in the local papers about the coincidence of Hawaii being 5-0 and the popular TV show of the time, Hawaii 5-0 .

WWTFA.

The Big 10 is weak, but I believe Ohio St, Clemson and LSU are the three best teams in the country. Let's be honest, Bamas schedule was weak but their a top team in the country when Tua was healthy.
Lets just see what happens when a team can match their speed. The lumberjacks they've played all year aren't very fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back