Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arkansas needs to do away with the pig hats and the "pig sooey" call. I guess it's considered OK if you're born into it but some grown a$$ men just can't accept it. Chad Morris may have been one of those guys if he didn't move his family to Arkansas.
He wasn’t above corny crap. Getting lowered into the basketball arena was a low moment for former Texas high school coaches.

Reactions: Pane di mais
That will go over well with the NCAA. Of all the schools to hire Kiffin, OM shouldn't be the one. I know he's stayed clean but he still has a reputation and that still matters when you inevitably get caught (Pearl was hammered as much for his past as anything he got caught for here).
His brother paved the way already in Oxford. NCAA will just set up an office.

Reactions: Sleegro and UTProf
His brother paved the way already in Oxford. NCAA will just set up an office.

Wonder if he will get as fat as his brother if he does go to OM? I'd predicted he would turn into his brother after seeing he'd gotten a little bit chunky in Boca. Mississippi will speed that process up.

FUN FACT FOR THE DAY:

Screen actor Logan Marshal-Green is a Tennessee Vol. He did his undergrad at UT while writing for the Daily Beacon and then moving on to NYU for grad school. You may know him best from his role as the jerk in Prometheus.
View attachment 243247

If you are a cinephile I suggest watching him in the lead roles of the creepy film The Invitation and sci fi thriller Upgrade where he is implanted with body controlling AI.

View attachment 243248

He named his recent first born son Tennessee.
Upgrade was a great movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back