The Hunter Biden Thread

Crack pipes happen during a divorce?
Yes, all divorces end in crack pipes. You all are all about the Hunter Biden smear now. It would be a shame if more of the conspiracies alleged against him end up debunked as well.

So it’s still a conspiracy? Or do you need to wait for MSNBC tell you what to think?
His drug use has been documented and I've cut on him for it and I never said his drug use was a conspiracy. Do you think it wise to argue that I did or are you going to admit to creating a dishonest argument? It's up to you how you want our discussions to proceed from here on out.

I'm looking for Hunter to withdraw his name from consideration for the 2020 presidential election.

While we're at it, can I just point out the irony of the right getting bent out of shape about the lawyer lady make a joke about Barron Trumps name as an "attack" while simultaneously taking a steaming dump on Hunter Biden?

So it’s still a conspiracy? Or do you need to wait for MSNBC tell you what to think?

Why do you care? Politicians' kids have been misbehaving since John Quincy Adams. Patti Davis posed naked in Playboy and I don't recall anyone blaming Ronald Reagan.

His drug use has been documented and I've cut on him for it and I never said his drug use was a conspiracy. Do you think it wise to argue that I did or are you going to admit to creating a dishonest argument? It's up to you how you want our discussions to proceed from here on out.
Maybe you should read your own posts before accusing me of anything.
Yes, all divorces end in crack pipes. You all are all about the Hunter Biden smear now. It would be a shame if more of the conspiracies alleged against him end up debunked as well.

Maybe you should read your own posts before accusing me of anything.
Still never said his drug use was a conspiracy. It's definitely disingenuous to argue that. You have made your choice. See you in the Qtard thread.

Still never said his drug use was a conspiracy. It's definitely disingenuous to argue that. You have made your choice. See you in the Qtard thread.
You replied to my post about reports of him using crack by referencing conspiracy theories.

I love how Dims treat their own kind like sh!t. It's a hilarious dysfunctional trailer park domestic violence soap opera.
Sure and Ted Cruz's father helped kill Kennedy and McCain isn't a war hero.

VN Store

Back