Tyler Byrd

Palmer, B Johnson, Keyton, Gibbs, Tillman..freshmen Hyatt, Calloway. It’ll be less proven but i feel good about those first 4 leading the way. Tillman shows promise and the freshmen will be interesting to watch.

We will not be as thin as some think...our greatest need(s) are still the D-line (edge rushers especially) and the O-line (you want Gray to get 100 Yds a game), man we need more O-linemen! Don’t misinterpret though, I’d love to have another Gault or Peerless, but we need Big, Fast, talented men up front desperately.

Last edited:
Tyler Byrd never developed into the level of player I thought he could be. I'm not putting blame on him or the coaches. Sometimes that's just how it is. But with that being said, he is an outstanding young man, with high character because he never quit, maintained a love for the university and contributed. He will be a great ambassador for the university going forward. I think the same can be said of CFA. Close friends, I believe from the same school.
I think their cousins.

Reactions: BigBadVol
We will not be as thin as some think...our greatest need(s) are still the D-line (edge rushers especially) and the O-line (you want Gray to get 100 Yds a game), man we need more O-linemen! Don’t misinterpret though, I’d love to have another Gault or Peerless, but we need Big, Fast, talented men up front desperately.
We are returning the entire dline plus we get Gooden back. The dline will be fine its just about development we are at least 10-12 deep for 3 spots. OLB isn't a huge deal either. With Taylor moving on Crouch, Roman, and Kivon get more PT. Johnson returns on the other side. The oline should be pretty good as well since Trey maybe the only departure from the starting 5. Our biggest fear should be Qb play. We have everything else but we were the youngest team in the SEC. We gained a ton of experience this season. I think its realstic to think we can make a big jump next year.

Looks like he will get a big opportunity in the bowl game with Jennings suspension. Sure hope he balls out, gets open and in someway our QB can get the ball to him.
Unfortunately I don’t think it happens. He should of went to Miami honestly for his own sake. Great player who never was after freshman year. It’s too bad I always liked that dude

Looks like he will get a big opportunity in the bowl game with Jennings suspension. Sure hope he balls out, gets open and in someway our QB can get the ball to him.
If JG is the starter he better practice on his back shoulder catches if the Vandy game is the baseline.

Palmer, B Johnson, Keyton, Gibbs, Tillman..freshmen Hyatt, Calloway. It’ll be less proven but i feel good about those first 4 leading the way. Tillman shows promise and the freshmen will be interesting to watch.
Did Johnson RS? He's a senior.

From 2014 to 2018 Tee Martin was a Top 5 recruiter in the nation for USC. We should have 2 Neidermeyers and we clearly do not
Yeah but recruiting for usc was pretty easy then.seemed like all the LA area players wanted to go there, and they did recruit well. No so much now.

Yeah but recruiting for usc was pretty easy then.seemed like all the LA area players wanted to go there, and they did recruit well. No so much now.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s not on the staff next year if he doesn’t pick it up. Just not doing enough to be back on top imo.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s not on the staff next year if he doesn’t pick it up. Just not doing enough to be back on top imo.

Have we all forgotten that our offense picked up when he came down out of the box onto the field? I will let Pruitt manipulate his own staff with his complete fact sets...None of us has any idea what he is credited for when we get QB and receiver types interested.

Have we all forgotten that our offense picked up when he came down out of the box onto the field? I will let Pruitt manipulate his own staff with his complete fact sets...None of us has any idea what he is credited for when we get QB and receiver types interested.
Yeah the receivers did well, too bad we didn’t have a QB who was accurate and consistent. I think we all had real high hopes for his recruiting ability. He’s being paid a lot of money.

Reactions: RockyTopTexas

VN Store

Back