Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennings suspended for first half of the bowl game by the SEC.

tenor.gif

What about the play where two of our players got their helmets ripped off? Any suspensions from those actions?

Ohh, what about the play where our db got drug down the field by his facemask and then got called for PI leading to Andy's only TD of the game? SEC gonna take any action on that play?

SEC office is such a joke. If JJ wants to play, I say we feed him the ball all second half and get him like 300 yards in 30 minutes. Just to give the proverbial middle finger to the douche canoes at the SEC.

Here's what I'd like to see as far as a probable coaching staff for next season.

OC: Chaney
OL: Friend
TE: Niedermeyer
RB: McClendon
WR: Martin

DC/DB: Ansley
ILB/ST: Sherrer
OLB/RC: Lupoi
DT: Rocker
Co-DC/DE: Rumph

I'm assuming Weinke and Johnson depart. Both possibly for FSU.
McClendon and Lupoi are too good to be true

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
I was wondering about this before they even announced a suspension. A bowl is an exhibition. I am sure the conference could withhold money, but do they even have the authority to suspend him in a non-league bowl game?

Appeal it Stand behind the players.

Yes. After all the facemask and targeting calls that have been missed against us or erroneously called against us, this is just a final shot to the pills for this season. It is so incredibly obvious that it was not an intentional stomp and if it was then should he be suspended from participating in the bowl at all? What was the logic for the half game suspension?

What about the play where two of our players got their helmets ripped off? Any suspensions from those actions?

Ohh, what about the play where our db got drug down the field by his facemask and then got called for PI leading to Andy's only TD of the game? SEC gonna take any action on that play?

SEC office is such a joke. If JJ wants to play, I say we feed him the ball all second half and get him like 300 yards in 30 minutes. Just to give the proverbial middle finger to the douche canoes at the SEC.
In order for suspensions to carry over to a bowl game, a team has to make a bowl game. They probably suspended the Vandy players from their first scrimmage.

In order for suspensions to carry over to a bowl game, a team has to make a bowl game. They probably suspended the Vandy players from their first scrimmage.

Probably, but that is such BS. JG was targeted in the SCar game and I don't remember the SEC "subsequently reviewing" that game film and suspended the SCar player. Heck, JG had to have surgery because of that hit and it could've dramatically altered our season.

Probably, but that is such BS. JG was targeted in the SCar game and I don't remember the SEC "subsequently reviewing" that game film and suspended the SCar player. Heck, JG had to have surgery because of that hit and it could've dramatically altered our season.
Every hit by Missouri players worse than JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back