Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you talking about a guy whose stock has hit rock bottom after being one of the most sought after coaches. Including us at one time.
He actually accepted the Tennessee job offer and went back to Louisville to inform his team. I guess he got cold feet and the rest is history :):):):):):)

Reactions: Orange Studs
Take it from a guy who has gone to many college and HS games at all three, has lived/worked in two of the states and traveled/vacationed some in the other, and has good friends in all three - the order is:

Arky

Ole Miss

Mizzou

FWIW, some of you are probably not aware that the Arky/Ole Miss rivalry runs deep and goes back to when Arky was in the old Southwest Conference. They played in Little Rock and Jackson in alternating years. Arky has just been messing around with doofus coaching hires since Petrino blew himself up. Frank Broyles, Lou Holtz, Houston Nutt, Petrino - they've had some guys that could win and make opponents miserable on Saturday over the decades. If Kiffin could stand the "wooooo, pig, sooey" stuff he would do well there.
I remember when they hired the Creighton basketball coach and tried to get him to do the "Woooo Pig Sooey" call with that dumb pig hat. He actually quit and went back to Creighton. I guess that kind of stuff is not for everyone.

Lol it was Vandy.i don’t hate JG or anyone for that matter but the way he played Saturday against Vandy wouldn’t have won against Kentucky or Missouri.he still has some of his old tendencies but he has shown improvement,not! major improvements though.hes slowly gaining his confidence and awareness back,his feel for the game I guess is the best way to put it.He’s still very much within reach of his own dog house.

His grandmother had passed away two days prior and it was raining buckets. He had a few obstacles to deal with in the andy game and still helped secure a win with some great throws down the stretch.

Fleck i would say 0% chance but i could see Missouri calling leach. Even tho i don’t think it’s likely
If Leach makes it to the SEC, and he hires a top notch DC, he just may make a lot of noise. That dude is a coach but he'll need to play defense in the SEC to win big. The SEC just might begin to be really competitive soon.

Reactions: HankHill
If Leach makes it to the SEC, and he hires a top notch DC, he just may make a lot of noise. That dude is a coach but he'll need to play defense in the SEC to win big. The SEC just might begin to be really competitive soon.
Everyone knows i love leach but i don’t want to play him every year especially. Not that i think he would dominate us or anything but i like to cheer for his teams.

But yes SEC has had some bad coaches the last few years which is great for us especially this year but there’s a chance some good coaches find their way in here.

What the actual hell?
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back