Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting my hatred for KY basketball aside, the job that Mark Stoops did this year is every bit as impressive as what Pruitt did. Going 7-5 with a WR/RB as your QB is unreal. It’s one thing to do it for a game but for most of a season? Wow.
Nebraska ruled CFB with that offense..

What are the chances that Charlie Strong is the defensive coordinator at Alabama next season? Also I can Mike Bobo being the OC at South Carolina next season.
Good a move as any. For Saban, he’d be landing a noted defensive mind and recruiter who’s most likely played out his HC ambitions for at least the near future.

If Lincoln Riley leaves Oklahoma for a NFL job is Josh Heupel Oklahoma's first call to replace Riley? And if James Franklin leaves Penn State for another job is Joe Moorehead Penn SState's first call to replace Franklin?
I don’t think Heupel left Norman in a good place with his alma mater.

Reactions: Sleegro
I posted this in the FF and thought with the JG talk this morning it might be worth posting here
Yeah, I really like the way he hands the ball off because Chaney is scared to give a RS Junior any chance to screw us. But you continue to do you bud

If Lincoln Riley leaves Oklahoma for a NFL job is Josh Heupel Oklahoma's first call to replace Riley? And if James Franklin leaves Penn State for another job is Joe Moorehead Penn SState's first call to replace Franklin?
I would say that both of these would be no, initially. I don't think either of these guys would be top candidates at those respective schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back