When are bowl games decided?

We need this team to get tested, according to the naysayers all our wins were against weak teams. I would love to play Michigan, they aren't some great team. We are young and we will be ready to play. Bring on Michigan, they can be beat. We need a real test going into next year to see how far we have come and need to go. GBO!!!!

I almost went ahead and purchased tickets for the TaxSlayer. There was a sale on 4 tickets and parking pass for 89.00 I believe.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I almost went ahead and purchased tickets for the TaxSlayer. There was a sale on 4 tickets and parking pass for 89.00 I believe.

that's a pretty good deal Stryker...understand not doing it though...I was thinking TaxSlayer too, but shoot, who knows...maybe another good deal will come around when we play there...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need this team to get tested, according to the naysayers all our wins were against weak teams. I would love to play Michigan, they aren't some great team. We are young and we will be ready to play. Bring on Michigan, they can be beat. We need a real test going into next year to see how far we have come and need to go. GBO!!!!

Easy for others to pick us apart. But, last year we lost those games. The same people that berate the Vols, love the Tide. Take a look at their schedule.

Yep. Wins are good.
This year. I'm not usually this way, but we need wins this year any forking way we can get them. Need to end this season with a win. IMO.

If we get Michigan and win, I'll be ecstatic and come back to this very spot and say I was wrong about not being able to beat them.

If we get Michigan and lose, all those that wanted them because it would be more exciting and good for recruiting will be bashing everyone from Pruitt to Mike Hamilton.

I'd rather a boring win than an exciting loss.

I don't think we beat Michigan.

There, I said it.
Why?

Michigan is for sure no pushover but at this point of the season neither are we.

I haven't looked at them for matchup issues/wins but i still think there is more talent on this team than the record indicates and right now theyre being coached much better than earlier

Why?

Michigan is for sure no pushover but at this point of the season neither are we.

I haven't looked at them for matchup issues/wins but i still think there is more talent on this team than the record indicates and right now theyre being coached much better than earlier

I just don't think we're good enough yet. JG would have to have a great day, if I knew he would I'd feel a lot better about it. We haven't been really good about putting 4 good quarters together yet, and I think we would need to.

But wtf do I know? Doesn't even matter what I think. Id just rather play someone I felt better about beating than them.

I just don't think we're good enough yet. JG would have to have a great day, if I knew he would I'd feel a lot better about it. We haven't been really good about putting 4 good quarters together yet, and I think we would need to.

But wtf do I know? Doesn't even matter what I think. Id just rather play someone I felt better about beating than them.

Understand

I'd rather a boring win than an exciting loss.

I don't think we beat Michigan.

There, I said it.
I agree with your quote and thought the same thing. Would it help our recruiting out more if we possibly beat Michigan?

I agree with your quote and thought the same thing. Would it help our recruiting out more if we possibly beat Michigan?
I honestly don't know. I know we need a win to finish the season more than we need a loss and a win ain't guaranteed against anyone.

VN Store

Back