Phillip Fulmer an evil genius?

By hiring away Pruitt he ruined Alabama's shot at a playoff berth this year. Their defense is atrocious without Pruitt. They can't stop the run or defend the pass. By hiring away Chaney he ruined Georgia's shot for a spot in the playoffs this year. Their offense has been exposed, after losing the game to South Carolina they could not move the football for 3 and a half quarters against mighty Kentucky. Kentucky had 2 yards passing in that game and was still in it until a bad turnover in the fourth quarter. Under Chaney Fromm appeared to be a future NFL star. Now the media and fans are asking why he is even the starter. I believe we are witnessing the beginning of the end for Alabama's dynasty. I believe its down hill from here for Georgia as well.
Y'all are damn crazy

Reactions: vettefool
Is either Alabama or Georgia going to be in the playoff? No. Because Alabama does not have a defense and Georgia doesn't have an offense.
How many offensive coordators and defensive coordinators have passed through Tuscaloosa in the last 10 years!? and they just now had a TWO loss season. Gimme a freaking break. Alabama run isn't over until Saban dies. Period.

How many offensive coordators and defensive coordinators have passed through Tuscaloosa in the last 10 years!? and they just now had a TWO loss season. Gimme a freaking break. Alabama run isn't over until Saban dies. Period.
Alabama looks like a big 12 team now. They gave up an average of 47ppg to ranked opponants this year and got destroyed by 4 tds to an ACC team in the CFP last season.

I think they have given up 34, 44, 46 and 48 against the last four top 20 teams that didn't happen under Pruitt, Smart, or Strong's leadership.
Well it turns out you cant be completely dominant every single year for a decade. Who knew?

Fulmer is enough of a pre Madonna to try to hurt Bama's chance of getting a "birth". If we had a QB with enough pocket presents last night, Bama's playoff chances would be done for all intensive purposes...

Bama really needs to sure up it's defense before it can hope for a playoff birth in 2020. Until then, expect to hear nothing but radio science.

By hiring away Pruitt he ruined Alabama's shot at a playoff berth this year. Their defense is atrocious without Pruitt. They can't stop the run or defend the pass. By hiring away Chaney he ruined Georgia's shot for a spot in the playoffs this year. Their offense has been exposed, after losing the game to South Carolina they could not move the football for 3 and a half quarters against mighty Kentucky. Kentucky had 2 yards passing in that game and was still in it until a bad turnover in the fourth quarter. Under Chaney Fromm appeared to be a future NFL star. Now the media and fans are asking why he is even the starter. I believe we are witnessing the beginning of the end for Alabama's dynasty. I believe its down hill from here for Georgia as well.

I think you make a strong argument.
1. Pruitt is truly a gem for his defensive mind alone.
1b. Pruitt also recruits. Since when is Alabama thin on their personnel? Next man up was gone and all they had was frosh to fill holes. Saban is no longer bringing in "as many" studs at Bama, but instead the Vols are plucking them away.
2. Chaney is a big time coach: JG leaned on Callaway & Jennings. If TN can find WR's that can make plays next year perhaps Chaney pulls out another rabbit from the hat with JG.

Last edited:
1b. Pruitt also recruits. Since when is Alabama thin on their personnel? Next man up was gone and all they had was frosh to fill holes. Saban is no longer bringing in "as many" studs at Bama, but instead the Vols are plucking them away.
2. Chaney is a big time coach: JG leaned on Callaway & Jennings. If TN can find WR's that can make plays next year perhaps Chaney pulls out another rabbit from the hat with JG.
Y
The reason Saban ain’t bringing in the number of 5 stars he has in the past is because he’s got Butch and Bob Welton down there helping him make the choices on recruits. We all know how that works out.

...or perhaps an early enrollee steps in and boom, TN is back up top. I'm not sold on JG starting next year. He's never impressed me at all. Great reciever's can make any competent QB look great as well. Just ask Casey Clausen.

Bump

VN Store

Back